Synonym: aromatic, odorous. Similar words: vagrant, a grand, grant, immigrant, fragile, fragment, frank, france. Meaning: ['freɪgrənt] adj. pleasant-smelling.
Random good picture Not show
1. The air was fragrant with lavender.
2. Champenois wines can be particularly fragrant and perfumed.
3. Her name is fragrant with good deeds.
4. Roses,sweet and fragrant,sent to you to say,May each hour be a happy one on this special day. Have a happy birthday!
5. Swallows swooped through the fragrant evening air.
6. She perfumed her bath with fragrant oils.
7. The flowers gave off a fragrant perfume.
8. It leaves your hair smelling deliciously fresh and fragrant.
9. The air in the garden was warm and fragrant.
10. The sauce itself was light, fragrant and slightly sweet.
11. The air was fragrant with the smell of orange blossoms.
12. That lovely, rich fragrant smell of the forest enveloped us.
13. The air was fragrant with scents from the sea and the hills.
14. The kitchen was fragrant with cooking.
15. A good soak in fragrant steam.
16. Corbett caught a whiff of the fragrant incense.
17. Meaty grilled shrimp, fragrant with garlic, finish the dish.
18. It was juicily fragrant with rosemary and garlic.
19. Terror-stricken, I dropped my fragrant booty and ran home.
20. She buried her nose in the fragrant, velvety petals.
21. The plant has fragrant red and white flowers.
22. Our bedroom window overlooks a fragrant rose garden.
23. Femfresh are individually wrapped, mildly fragrant, moist tissues.
24. A tender meat with a fragrant flavour, New Zealand Lamb is available in a wide range of cuts.
25. The forest was cool and fragrant, and the walk through it calmed my spirits.
26. Without the piercing chilliness of the snowfall, where comes the fragrant whiff of the plum blossoms.
26. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
27. Blessed with a fine, mild climate almost vertical vineyards produce the region's finest, most fragrant wines.
28. Mace is the outer husk of the nutmeg and has a strong but fragrant flavour.
29. Instead of being human and down-to-earth, faith becomes a fragrant, concentrated essence.
30. How I wish that but once before you banish me we might converse together on fragrant subjects!
More similar words: vagrant, a grand, grant, immigrant, fragile, fragment, frank, france, frankly, franchise, grand, grandmother, grandfather, aggrandize, grandchild, grandparent, warranty, exuberant, quarantine, blackcurrant, frame, fraud, agree, rag, agree to, agree on, fraction, drag, rage, disagree.