Random good picture Not show
1. Who did the award for Best Actress go to?
2. She will present the trophies to the award winners.
3. It was thought appropriate to award her the prize.
4. He won the best actor award.
5. He surveyed Arthur Hailey's novels before presenting the award.
6. She presented a bravery award to schoolgirl Caroline Tucker.
7. He was nominated for the best actor award.
8. He begrudged his friend the award.
9. I am here to accept the award on Ms. Winslet's behalf.
10. Today's award ceremony took place at the British Embassy in Tokyo.
11. He received an award for bravery from the police service.
12. Rosie was in London to receive her award as Mum of the Year.
13. She has won the award for the third year in succession.
14. The award was a fitting tribute to her years of devoted work.
15. Last year, the programme scooped the Best Drama award.
16. Kate hugged herself with pleasure after receiving the award.
17. Two actresses tied for the Best Actress award.
18. He accepted the award with characteristic modesty.
19. She was nominated for a special award.
20. Magnusson presented the ￡1000 award to the group's chairman.
21. She received a merit award for outstanding work.
22. The award has stimulated her into working still harder.Sentencedict
23. He was a recipient of the Civilian Service Award.
24. He deservedly won the Player of the Year award.
25. The film won an award for its photography.
26. She felt a great sense of pride as she watched him accept the award.
27. The class positively seethed with indignation when Julia won the award.
28. Unfortunately, George cannot be with us today so I am pleased to accept this award on his behalf.
29. for all the great things you say and do the best teacher's award goes to you.
30. His goalkeeping won him the man of the match award.
More similar words: toward, awareness, be aware of, hardware, put forward, afterward, bring forward, look forward to, upwardly mobile, war, warn, away, at war, warmth, warm up, await, in a way, get away, warning, warehouse, warrior, software, post-war, die away, put away, pass away, yard, hard, card, keep away.