Random good picture Not show
1. I am here to accept the award on Ms. Winslet's behalf.
2. Today's award ceremony took place at the British Embassy in Tokyo.
3. He received an award for bravery from the police service.
4. Who did the award for Best Actress go to?
5. She will present the trophies to the award winners.
6. It was thought appropriate to award her the prize.
7. He won the best actor award.
8. Rosie was in London to receive her award as Mum of the Year.
9. He surveyed Arthur Hailey's novels before presenting the award.
10. She presented a bravery award to schoolgirl Caroline Tucker.
11. He was nominated for the best actor award.
12. She has won the award for the third year in succession.
13. He begrudged his friend the award.
14. The award was a fitting tribute to her years of devoted work.
15. Last year, the programme scooped the Best Drama award.
16. He was clutching the award he had just won for Best Newcomer, surrounded by fans and well-wishers.
17. Kate hugged herself with pleasure after receiving the award.
18. In accepting the award, she mentioned the sterling work of her assistants.
19. Two actresses tied for the Best Actress award.
20. The award will consist of a lump sum to a maximum value of $5000.
21. She received a Grammy Award, the highest accolade in the music business.
22. The award will be seen as a show of support.Sentencedict
23. The judge's decision was to award damages to the defendant.
24. She felt a great sense of pride as she watched him accept the award.
25. The class positively seethed with indignation when Julia won the award.
26. Unfortunately, George cannot be with us today so I am pleased to accept this award on his behalf.
27. for all the great things you say and do the best teacher's award goes to you.
28. His goalkeeping won him the man of the match award.
29. His chest swelled with pride as he accepted the award.
30. The child beamed at his teacher as he received the award.
More similar words: toward, awareness, be aware of, hardware, put forward, afterward, bring forward, look forward to, upwardly mobile, war, warn, away, at war, warmth, warm up, await, in a way, get away, warning, warehouse, warrior, software, post-war, die away, put away, pass away, yard, hard, card, keep away.