Random good picture Not show
1. If the warranty is limited, the terms may entitle you to a replacement or refund.
2. We can not give a specific warranty for the work done on your property.
3. The equipment is still under warranty.
4. The television comes with a full two-year warranty.
5. The machine is still under warranty.
6. Our warranty clearly states the limits of our liability.
7. Corrosion is not covered by the warranty.
8. Is the car still under warranty?
9. Is your car still under warranty?
10. The car is still under warranty.
11. What warranty have you for doing this?
12. The computer comes with a year's warranty on all parts.
13. This warranty is good for one year after the date of the purchase of the product.
14. The warranty on my watch ran out just before it broke.
15. The warranty covers the car mechanically for a year, with unlimited mileage.
16. Their starting pitchers hold up, as if under warranty.
17. There's your warranty of a way out.
18. Three-year manufacturer's warranty and 30-day money back guarantee.
19. This is an independent, five-year parts and labour warranty, which is sold at a competitive rate.
20. The diff lock may affect the warranty on a new vehicle as at the moment they are not Land Rover approved fitments.
21. On the other hand, a breach of warranty allows the aggrieved party to claim damages only.
21. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. The warranty as to quiet possession, however, relates to the future.
23. If the car is still under warranty , they will replace the part free of charge.
24. A warranty agreement is legally enforceable because it's an essential part of the contract between you and the supplier.
25. For example, the warranty may state that there are and have been no disputes with employees in the last three years.
26. He took legal action against the company for breach of warranty.
27. It is foolish to buy a car without a warranty.
28. At the very least the Purchaser will expect the Vendor to give this warranty so far as it is aware.
29. The vendor will seek to reduce the risk by making disclosures and limiting its liability for breach of warranty.
30. They can not compete with dealers who offer a warranty, cash discount, credit, part-ex and back-up etc.
More similar words: arrange, arrangement, blackcurrant, array, narrator, narrative, warrior, embarrassed, grant, vagrant, immigrant, exuberant, plenty, dainty, county, seventy, or rather, uncertainty, sovereignty, terrain, aberration, war, warn, award, at war, carry, toward, warmth, warm up, barrel.