Random good picture Not show
8. Does that ship carry much cargo?
9. He always takes a wagon to carry his newspapers.
10. We don't carry a large stock of pine furniture.
11. The British police do not carry guns.
12. You must carry out my orders.
13. They'll carry on with their plan.
14. Let me carry your shopping.
15. Could you carry my hold-all for me?
16. They are determined to carry forward the enterprise.
17. Could you help me carry my bag?
18. Policemen on special duties may carry arms.
18. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
19. Every student should carry a school badge.
20. These backpacks are designed to carry a heavy load.
21. I can only carry two at a time.
22. New legislation makes it an offence to carry guns.
23. His argument does not carry much conviction.
24. It is important to carry out regular stock checks.
25. A donkey can carry a heavy burden.
26. They failed to carry out their objectives.
27. Mister, can we 'elp to carry yer stuff in?
28. Please carry the chairs into the house for me.
29. I'm not strong enough to carry him.
30. They were all given a box to carry.