Random good picture Not show
8. He's got the experience and the authority to carry it off.
9. I'll certainly carry on living here for the foreseeable future.
10. Even the big shot has to carry his wife's purse.
11. Does that ship carry much cargo?
12. The tea things are upstairs; could you carry them down for me?
13. He called on his people to carry forward their struggle for national liberty.
14. He always takes a wagon to carry his newspapers.
15. The function of the veins is to carry blood to the heart.
16. We don't carry a large stock of pine furniture.
17. Can you carry the tea things and the cake out into the garden?
18. Each worker has to carry a magnetized plastic entry card.
18. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
19. We've still got to carry out an evaluation of the results.
20. The British police do not carry guns.
21. The box is too heavy to carry down the slope; we'll have to drag it down.
22. Can the human race carry on expanding and growing the same way that it is now?
23. You must carry out my orders.
24. They'll carry on with their plan.
25. Would you like me to carry your bag for you?
26. Could you carry my hold-all for me?
27. I don't want to carry this bag about with me all day.
28. he sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancingwater. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?
29. I've never any pity for conceited people, because I think they carry their comfort about with them.
30. You won't last long in your job if you carry on being so rude to the customers.