Random good picture Not show
(1) A jeep is ideal for driving over rough terrain.
(2) The vehicle is sturdy enough to withstand rough terrain.
(3) He trekked across some of the most inhospitable terrain in the world.
(4) The car blitzed through rough terrain.
(5) The terrain changed quickly from arable land to desert.
(6) The mountainous terrain rules out most forms of agriculture.
(7) The car handles particularly well on rough terrain.
(8) He had made a detailed study of the terrain.
(9) The terrain is often deceptively steep .
(10) They walked for miles across steep and inhospitable terrain.
(11) They stopped and began to reconnoitre the terrain.
(12) Frank Mariano negotiates the desert terrain in his battered pickup.
(13) Frozen mountain road. Rugged terrain on all sides.
(14) Rescue operations were hampered by the mountainous terrain.
(15) Clinton trod on to murky terrain.
(16) Boots are the best footwear on rough terrain.
(17) Naturally, they had an intimate knowledge of the terrain.
(18) The terrain on the island varies quite a bit.
(19) Off road means parkland and rough terrain.
(20) First there was the difficult terrain.
(21) Also, an uneven terrain made electronic surveillance more difficult.
(22) Ramble Two was over very familiar terrain. Sentencedict.com
(23) It has tremendous tolerances for terrain and climate.
(24) The enemy would always have the advantage of familiarity with the rugged terrain.
(25) My tyres took quite a punishing on the rough terrain.
(26) It took us the whole day to trek across the rocky terrain.
(27) The low temperatures here are a function of the terrain as much as of the climate.
(28) This film reveals their resourcefulness in overcoming appalling weather and treacherous terrain.
(29) How did you expect us to proceed on such a perilous expedition, through unknown terrain.
(30) Extensive stretching of the crust above these granite intrusions produces a faulted terrain with active volcanoes.
More similar words: drain, strain, terror, raining, by train, trainer, grained, training, terribly, terrific, territory, terrorism, terrorist, interrupt, constraint, painter, entertainment, maintain, array, or rather, arrange, narrative, embarrassed, arrangement, rail, blackcurrant, raise, trail, trait, trailer.