Random good picture Not show
1. The cello is a member of the violin family.
2. I went to a violin recital today.
3. Changes in weather can untune a violin.
4. She plays the violin remarkably well.
5. I don't know how to play a violin.
6. The violinist tuned the violin.
7. He screwed the strings of his violin.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. The violin and the piano seem to be out of tune.
9. Lizzie used to play the violin.
10. She puts great expression into her violin playing.
11. The violin player walked away with the show.
12. How well he plays the violin.
13. He taught himself to play the violin.
14. She practises the violin every day.
15. The violin part is difficult.
16. Sometimes he gets really frustrated with his violin playing.
17. She got out her violin and started to play.
18. She can string a violin.
19. The sound is from the waist of a violin.
20. It's only half the size of a normal violin.
21. The piano music has been transcribed for the violin.
22. They duetted a musical composition with violin and piano.
23. Learning to play the violin requires strong commitment.
24. The soloist in the violin concerto was Menuhin.
25. The top string on your violin is flat.
26. The cello is lower than the violin.
27. A cello has a fuller sound than a violin.
28. She sawed away at her violin.
29. The viola is exactly in counterpoint to the first violin.
30. A performer in evening dress plays classical selections on the violin.
More similar words: violent, violate, violation, gasoline, biology, etiology, biological, envious, obvious, behavior, oblivion, previous, oblivious, obviously, previously, behavioral, solid, polish, policy, police, polity, stolid, abolish, politic, idolize, solicit, bucolic, hooligan, symbolic, Catholic.