Synonym: bully, roughneck, rowdy, ruffian, tough, yob, yobbo, yobo. Similar words: school, in school, at school, after school, obligation, tool, pool, gang. Meaning: ['huːlɪgən] n. a cruel and brutal fellow.
Random good picture Not show
1. He struck the hooligan down with his fist.
2. A hooligan persecuted her with telephone calls.
3. The hooligan ended up dead in a car accident.
4. The hooligan said he had iced the woman.
5. The hooligan froze(sentencedict.com), and withdrew.
6. He is a supply hooligan, acting out of desperation not loyalty.
7. The death-faced hooligan had his arm around her now, comforting her, consoling her.
8. It is possible that some elements of the Hooligan dress-style were derived from the clothes favoured by costermongers in mid-nineteenth-century London.
9. Every club worth its salt has a hooligan element, so what has happened to ours?
10. Becoming a hooligan within the Rowdies group is not a simple matter.
11. Manifestly, we have no effective deterrent for hooligan crime, or we would not be debating the issue.
12. Not punishing these hooligan amounts to condoning their behavior.
13. The hooligan swindled money out of the girl.
14. A hooligan was walking around, hand in pocket.
15. He was led astray by a hooligan.
16. He struck hooligan down with his fist.
17. Bully! Hooligan! Beast! Let me go, let go!
18. You are really a hooligan to do such a thing.
19. What other types of trouble do you think Hooligan gets involved in?
20. He was really handsome, what a handsome hooligan he was.
21. He grabbed the hooligan and shot him out of the door.
22. Watch this video and see how Hooligan, dressed as a tramp, encourages an organ-grinder to play, makes a woman furious, and gets grabbed by an angry policeman.
23. I am a football supporter and I have to often explain that I'm not one of the hooligan sort because we'll all get tarred with the same brush when there's trouble.
24. All this contrasts markedly with the media image of the hooligan as a purely destructive agent.
25. The committee agreed on the need to get rid of the hooligan element amongst football supporters.
26. At international level, such local support is subordinated to the national reputation and hooligan fans from different clubs will join forces.
27. Feng Boyi : Let's capture , say the report on the expelling of hooligan foreigners.
28. An Analysis on the Three Categories of Images " Hooligan " ,'secular " and " Bigot "
29. Thought short and thin, Jimmy walked into the stout hooligan.
30. The severe punishment was meted out to the unruly hooligan.
More similar words: school, in school, at school, after school, obligation, tool, pool, gang, hook, organ, bigamy, shoot, choose, organic, elegant, cigarette, navigate, shoot up, organize, organism, instigate, shooting, arrogance, organized, mitigation, investigate, likelihood, investigator, light, solid.