Random good picture Not show
1. He just drank himself into oblivion.
2. Alcoholics often suffer from periods of oblivion.
3. She was doomed to oblivion.
4. Sam longed for the oblivion of sleep.
5. He sought oblivion in a bottle of whisky.
6. He often drinks himself into oblivion.
7. He consigned all the unpleasant thoughts to oblivion.
8. Most of his inventions have been consigned to oblivion.
9. He died in oblivion in a remote village.
10. The planes bombed the city into oblivion.
10. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
11. He had drunk himself into oblivion.
12. The ancient civilization fellinto oblivion.
13. An unexpected victory saved him from political oblivion.
14. The loser's name has been consigned to oblivion .
15. Some poems are doomed to oblivion.
16. His work fell/sank into oblivion after his death.
17. The city has long since passed into oblivion.
18. The pain made him long for oblivion.
19. Hundreds of homes were bombed into oblivion during the first weeks of the war.
20. CDs continue to push vinyl records toward oblivion.
21. In the eyes of the neighbours a watery oblivion.
22. Oblivion cures the old wounds. Dejan Stojanovic
23. Like Nuages Gris, it fades away into oblivion.
24. Defile, and then flee to the bliss of oblivion.
25. Wind power presents too many advantages to be allowed to sink into oblivion.
26. Most of his work has now been consigned to oblivion.
27. An entire poor section of town was bombed into oblivion.
28. These toys will be around for a year or two, then fade/slide/sink into oblivion.
29. He was another minor poet, perhaps unfairly consigned to oblivion.
30. It seems that the so-called new theory is likely to sink into oblivion.
More similar words: oblivious, obligation, oblige, livid, obliged, obliquely, the cost of living, violation, division, publication, problem, ignoble, live, alive, liver, violent, violate, envious, obvious, lively, live on, live out, behavior, previous, deliver, obviously, delivery, live up to, live with, behavioral.