Random good picture Not show
1. It would not be politic to ignore the reporters.
2. When the fight began, he thought it politic to leave.
3. It would not be politic for you to be seen there.
4. Many towns often found it politic to change their allegiance.
5. Had Stiles been more politic, he would have used the information in court.
6. It comprises the entire body politic, with all its citizens and all their interest groups and social movements.
7. The body politic may have undergone radical surgery and it may have aged considerably, but it has continued to endure.
8. Judge Lyttle, politic in the ways a judge can be, treats reporters well.
9. His Caesar is a cool, politic figure, shallow and almost silly.
10. All too soon it became politic to think about returning Tony's toy to its rightful owner.
11. In this most political of cities, what a woman wears must be politic.
12. His successor David was more successful and more politic.
13. I ain't dealing with another fucking politic.
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. The accusal is "harm the security of body politic".
15. It seemed politic to say nothing.
16. David was more politic and successful than his predecessor.
17. Why did you have to rake up his politic past? He's a reformed character now.
18. I felt it politic to keep my peace and play the part of the attentive listener.
19. Democratic politic has become a tideway of the political developments of the world, and "democracy, harmony and development" also are motif of the political construction for the current China.
20. Freedom of speech is necessary for the health of the body politic.
21. This new policy has touched a nerve in the American body politic.
22. As an external pressure, if only one to which it might be politic to submit(sentencedict.com), it certainly is different.
23. Destructiveness and self-doubt are preferable to the enfeebled body politic and the parasitic Church.
24. It represented an extreme example of a theocracy - of a body politic organised essentially around religious principles.
25. By bestowing gifts of monopoly and protection, mercantilist policies paralyzed the body politic.
26. The next chapter will extend further the explanation of how the structures interact to produce different forms of the body politic.
27. Political parties have often been attacked as bad things in the body politic.
28. Firstly, the "buying underground lottery" issues have brought up high social risk for its causing great damage to politic, economy, culture and education of suburban areas.
29. Renewing of the system of teachers title evaluation is an important act by our country to improve the social position and politic and financial treatment of the majority of clerisy.
30. American is a young country and it's history of capitalism development differs from the others' , so is it's politic culture.
More similar words: political, politician, politically, polity, impolite, metropolitan, polish, police, policy, monolith, coalition, critic, facilities, critical, criticize, little by little, pole, poll, poly, solid, poland, pollen, solicit, bucolic, poll tax, apology, gasoline, symbolic, Catholic, polka dot.