Random good picture Not show
1. The vas deferens is about 18 inches long, the same length as the thigh bone.
2. Results The vas deferens artery controlled the whole vas deferens, epididymis and partial parenchyma of testis.
3. In addition, the seminal vesicle, the vas deferens and prostate gland's relations are closer.
4. Congenital vas deferens ( CAVD ) is an important factor that contributes to obstructive azoospermia and male infertility.
5. The ultrastructure and role of the vas deferens in spermatophore formation of Macrobrachium nipponense were studied by light microscopy and transmission electron microscopy.
5. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
6. Vasectomy: After the vas deferens is cut, it is no longer connected to the testicle.
7. Objective To explore the clinical significance of anastomosing vas deferens artery.
8. The lower portion of the vas deferens can be felt through the scrotal skin.
9. The male organs consist of a single continuous testis and a vas deferens terminating in an ejaculatory duct into the cloaca.
10. The male reproductive system is distinguished by a pair of testes, a pair of vas deferens, a pair of male accessory glands, one ejaculatory duct and copulatory organ.
11. The lower part of the rectum through the rectum and bladder beneath the bladder at the Ministry, prostate, seminal vesicle, the vas deferens ampulla and adjacent pelvic ureter.
12. Part of this spermatic cord is a thin tube through which the sperm travels - the vas deferens.
13. None of the patients required additional anesthesia to either vas deferens, the researchers say.
14. Using the pointed tip of aforceps, Bortamuly made a tiny hole in the skin of the scrotum and pulled outan oxbow of white, stringy vas deferens—the sperm conduit from the patient'sright testicle.
More similar words: deference, deferential, deferentially, reference, referendum, preference, preferential, defer, defense, defensive, different, inference, difference, conference, indifferent, inferential, interference, indifference, differentiate, circumference, press conference, make a difference, product differentiation, defend, defeat, defect, refer, defecate, defeated, defender.