Random good picture Not show
1. I will not tolerate such gross interference.
2. I resent his interference in my work.
3. He hates interference with his work.
4. I will brook no interference.
5. My interference had rather an unfortunate result.
6. Any outside criticism is routinely dismissed as interference.
7. Her interference was not warranted.
8. I don't want any interference from you!
9. He was always fulminating against interference from the government.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. He was deeply resentful of/at her interference.
11. Her mother's interference exacerbated the difficulties in their marriage.
12. Their interference bollixed up the whole deal.
13. He was reckoning without her mother's interference.
14. Industrial relations should be free from state interference.
15. His interference spilt over into confusion.
16. He heard everything through a screen of interference, like on a badly tuned radio.
17. China will not tolerate any external interference in its affairs.
18. Furthermore, they claim that any such interference is completely ineffective.
19. They resent foreign interference in the internal affairs of their country.
20. What may seem helpful behaviour to you can be construed as interference by others.
21. I wanted to do the thing on my own without outside interference or help.
22. The two sides solemnly declared, " The region must be made immune from any foreign interference.
23. My concern for their well - being was misunderstood as interference.
24. Any attempt to discuss the issue of human rights was rejected as an unwarranted interference in the country's internal affairs.
25. The internal affairs of any state , whether it's big or small, do not allow of external interference.
26. The political subtext of her novel is a criticism of government interference in individual lives.
27. From childhood on, she'd had a plan of action, one that would brook no interference.
28. The CIA was extremely wary of interfering with the foreign Press; in the past, such interference had rebounded.
29. The President took the opportunity to hit out at what he sees as foreign interference.
30. She seems to regard any advice or help from me as interference.
More similar words: interfere, interfere in, interfere with, reference, deference, inference, conference, preference, difference, make a difference, counterfeiter, counterfeit, coherence, irreverence, interest, interested, interesting, lose interest, different, indifferent, deferential, deferentially, preferential, differentiate, sentence, occurrence, painter, wintery, interim, encounter.