Random good picture Not show
1. It's a mile round the circumference of the field.
2. The diameter and the circumference of a circle correlate.
3. The earth's circumference is more than 40000 kilometres.
4. The island is 3.5 km in circumference.
5. The lake is twenty miles in circumference.
6. The earth is almost 25 000 miles in circumference.
7. The island is only nine miles in circumference.
8. Draw a circle 30 centimetres in circumference.
9. The lake is thirty li in circumference.
10. The circumference of the earth is almost 25000 miles/The earth is almost 25000 miles in circumference.
11. Early mapmakers often underestimated the earth's circumference.
12. The center and circumference of all democracy!
13. The cable is 1 meter in circumference.
14. Then place the point on the circumference of the circle and make an arc as shown.
15. The ropes were five inches in circumference and made of best manila[sentencedict.com],(Sentencedict.com ) but they had snapped like cotton.
16. There are columns around the circumference of the Sanctuary, and various marble incrustations cover the inner walls.
17. Consider figure 6. 2; there the unit length circumference of the circle represents all potential varieties.
18. You find out how many diameters make a circumference! Good grief, have you no brains at all?
20. Cut the salmon into long strips and wrap it round the circumference of the bread.
21. God is a circle whose center is everywhere and circumference nowhere. Voltaire
22. Trim the edges so they are straight and even, and cut the strip so that it measures the circumference of the cake.
23. The trend in cardiovascular mortality with external conjugate was abolished by allowing for head circumference.
24. The remaining half circle is then divided up by marking 180 equally spaced dashes along the circumference of the semicircle.
25. I personally would have prefered two millimetres, the full width of tread and full circumference.
26. These were grouped into four sets of four placed at 90 intervals round the circumference of the module.
27. This is about two and one-half times less than the actual circumference of about 25, 000 miles.
28. Instead, a trap baited with jelly and syrup was rigged close to the fresher circumference of tracks.
29. The Vesica piscis On the diameter of a circle an equilateral triangle is described centrally such that its apex just touches the circumference.
30. Next, a smaller circle, the epicycle, was drawn with its center on the circumference on the deferent.
More similar words: circumstance, reference, inference, deference, conference, difference, preference, circumspect, interference, indifference, circumstantial, circumlocution, circumnavigate, circumscription, make a difference, coherence, reverence, circus, circuit, irreverence, circulate, circuitous, circulation, different, referendum, deferential, indifferent, deferentially, preferential, differentiate.