Synonym: cool, detached, disinterested, impartial, impersonal, neutral, unbiased, unconcerned. Antonym: concerned, interested. Similar words: different, differentiate, difference, make a difference, differ, differ from, diffident, reference. Meaning: [ɪn'dɪfrənt] adj. 1. marked by a lack of interest 2. showing no care or concern in attitude or action 3. (usually followed by `to') unwilling or refusing to pay heed 4. (often followed by `to') lacking importance; not mattering one way or the other 5. fairly poor to not very good 6. having only a limited ability to react chemically; chemically inactive 7. marked by no especial liking or dislike or preference for one thing over another 8. characterized by a lack of partiality 9. being neither good nor bad 10. neither too great nor too little.
Random good picture Not show
1. Words and deeds are quite indifferent 23modes of the divine 24energy. Words are also action, and actions are a kind of words.
2. People have become indifferent to the suffering of others.
3. Indifferent attitude, made light of expression. Comfort.
4. I pretended to be indifferent to it.
5. Love through tears, from deep and become indifferent.
6. Laugh, make, quarrel, cry, now I need is indifferent.
7. His manner was cold and indifferent.
8. He appeared indifferent to her suffering.
9. Those politicians are indifferent to the interests of people.
10. would like now to seriously indifferent room of wonderful.
11. He was mute, distant, and indifferent.
12. It was indifferent to her who he was.
13. I would like now to seriously indifferent room of wonderful.
14. It is quite indifferent to me whether you go or stay.
15. How can you be indifferent to the sufferings of starving people?
16. He is an indifferent cook.
17. He was coldly indifferent to other people.
18. Sarah was absolutely indifferent to him,[sentencedict.com] and it hurt.
19. She had starred in several very indifferent movies.
20. I am indifferent to their arguments.
21. She seems indifferent, but deep down she's very pleased.
22. Most staff were indifferent about the plans.
23. Of all the lazy, indifferent, unbusinesslike attitudes to have!
24. The government cannot afford to be indifferent to public opinion.
25. We enjoyed the day, in spite of very indifferent weather.
26. His English is indifferent.
27. The steel workers were relatively indifferent to the issue of nationalization.
28. Why don't you vote - how can you be so indifferent !
29. We didn't like the restaurant much - the food was indifferent and the service rather slow.
30. The festival has the usual mix of films?good, bad and indifferent.
More similar words: different, differentiate, difference, make a difference, differ, differ from, diffident, reference, preference, conference, serendipity, inherent, inherently, belligerent, difficult, offer, duffer, offering, Indian, indicate, indicator, interfere, indication, indigenous, coherence, interfere in, interfere with, rent, parent, rental.