Random good picture Not show
1. Customers often defer payment for as long as possible.
2. On technical matters, I defer to the experts.
3. I defer to your judgement in these matters.
4. We all defer to her in these matters.
5. We defer questions of this kind to the chairman.
6. We will defer to whatever the committee decides.
7. We are happy to defer to the committee's wishes.
8. We wish to defer our decision until next week.
9. Do you always defer to your parents wishes?
10. Some women defer childbearing in favour of a career.
11. I defer to your greater experience in such things.
12. We may have to defer payment for a week.
13. I will defer to your wishes.
14. They cannot defer their departure any longer.
15. We all defer to him in these matters.
16. Let's defer the decision for a few weeks.
17. Doctors are encouraged to defer to experts.
18. You may defer payment until next week.
19. We agreed to defer discussion of these issues until the next meeting.
20. I have to defer to my boss on important decisions.
21. My bank has agreed to defer the repayments on my loan while I'm still a student.
22. They had been deliberately set to defer the explosions.
22. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
23. For these reasons, the Council has decided to defer the matter for three years.
24. She said she will urge the council to defer action on those sections of the code dealing with wetlands.
25. Eventually the committee agreed to defer a decision to see if the school could team up with neighbouring villages to boost numbers.
26. But most talented people have little incentive to defer to an individual without a strong moral core.
27. Insiders may decide to defer public disclosure so that they may first build up a position in the relevant shares.
28. She refused to give a straight reply, deciding rather to defer the question.
29. I don't want to be positioned as some one who they have to defer to.
30. I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again. William Penn
More similar words: deference, deferential, deferentially, defend, defeat, defect, defense, refer, defender, defeated, prefer, defendant, defensive, refer to, referring, preferred, reference, preference, preferable, preferential, deft, defy, defuse, deface, define, defame, defile, defunct, deflect, defiant.