Random good picture Not show
1. His head was covered with a khaki turban.
2. James looks strange with a turban around his head.
3. The farmer stood back and scratched under his turban, assessing the damage to my vehicle.
4. The prince's head was cleaned, wrapped in a turban and presented to Aurangzeb on a golden dish.
5. Battery-powered lights danced around his gold brocade turban and his feet were pressed into gold-trimmed shoes with backward curling points.
6. There was a young Sikh in a red turban, wearing a blue quilted jacket despite the heat.
7. The man had fashioned a turban from a strip of torn cloth.
8. She wore a sunbleached purple turban and presented fingernails long enough to make the spine shiver in sympathetic sensitivity.
9. Roll into a turban; place in the centre of filo layers and set aside.
10. Using a teaspoon, fill the trout turban. Gather up four corners of filo, twist into a bundle.
11. A middle-aged woman, wearing what looked like a turban, was looking out at the night.
12. My head was wrapped in a turban of bandages.
13. I untied the turban from the bird's foot.
14. He has never stepped out without his turban.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. Frozen Fish, Frozen Crab, Frozen Cephalopod, Frozen Raw Turban Shell, Frozen Cooked Conger Eel, Other Aquatic.
16. And He said, Let them put a clean turban upon his head.
17. The liquid extract is transferred to the turban film evaporator to be turned into a concentrate.
18. In her neat black 13)turban hat was the gold-green wing of a 14)macaw.
19. Lahu women in the West Touchan Tubu black turban, wearing a collarless shirt Duijin .
20. A turban for in returning gross would putting two different assortments makes the adornment.
21. He was dressed in a scrupulously clean but threadbare dhoti and he wore a pale blue turban which exactly matched his eyes.
22. He complained of the cold and started to wear a thick cotton turban instead of his usual.
23. Lil, propped up on one elbow, grins at me from under a towelling turban.
24. He washed and dressed in a magnificent embroidered robe topped with a great gilt turban, then returned to the feast.
25. The Arab Abul Ismail, erect and gaunt and impassive in turban and robes.
26. For both occasions she had worn the same hat - an uncompromising chenille turban.
27. A requirement imposed by regulations shall not apply to any follower of the Sikh religion while he is wearing a turban.
28. Scraps of songs came out of his mouth as he skipped along, twirling his stick and tipping his turban to passers-by.
29. The spike of a helmet projected from the middle of his silken turban and he wore a shirt of chain mail.
30. Many appear barely old enough to have undergone the traditional postadolescent ceremony in which their uncles pronounce them ready for manhood and twist the first turban around their heads.