Synonym: exceedingly, highly, passing, super. Similar words: extreme, tremendous, Supreme, remember, retirement, requirement, measurement, melt. Meaning: [-lɪ] adv. 1. to a high degree or extent; favorably or with much respect 2. to an extreme degree 3. to an extreme degree 4. to an extreme degree or extent.
Random good picture Not show
1) I found his manner extremely unpleasant.
2) She's extremely competent and industrious.
3) Penicillin was an extremely significant medical discovery.
4) Mosquitoes are extremely abundant in this dark wet place.
5) This is an extremely scenic part of America.
6) We consider ourselves extremely fortunate.
7) He is an extremely pleasant and obliging man.
8) She's been extremely patient about it all.
9) He felt extremely frustrated when things went against him.
10) Comparison with other oil-producing countries is extremely interesting.
11) She was an extremely gifted poet.
12) His manner is extremely authoritarian.
13) Farmers are extremely busy during the harvest.
14) Heroin is obtained from morphine and is extremely addictive.
15) The consequences of the counter-revolution have been extremely bloody.
16) Some of these prisoners are extremely dangerous.
17) She's extremely well qualified for the job.
18) He was extremely fortunate to survive.
19) Seeing everyone eating had made him extremely hungry.
20) His attitude made me extremely annoyed.
21) We must be extremely discreet; my husband suspects something.
22) A badly sunburned face or back is extremely painful.
23) Her suit looked extremely expensive.
24) He's extremely competitive and a bad loser.
25) She is reputed to be extremely wealthy.
26) Earthquakes are extremely difficult to predict.
27) Prospects for the industry are extremely bleak.
28) Picasso was extremely prolific during his Cubist years.
29) Some mushrooms are extremely poisonous.
30) Most schools are extremely unwilling to cut down on staff in order to cut costs.