Random good picture Not show
1. The authors of Conurbation were particularly interesting in their treatment of the urban fringe.
2. Which is the largest conurbation in this area?
3. Headquarters is located in a major conurbation where there is a wide variety of manufacturing industry.
4. Today the bulk of this conurbation forms the London region of England and the Greater London administrative area, with its own elected mayor and assembly.
5. The southern authority area is dominated by a heavily populated conurbation.
6. Suggest several reasons why first this town and then the whole conurbation have grown in size?
7. The new pattern shunned the old industrial areas and the conurbation centres.
8. North Shields and Cramlington are both parts of the Tyneside conurbation.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. It failed to create a genuinely corporate approach towards the problems of a single, major conurbation.
10. The other factor was the need to cater for population moving out of the Tyneside conurbation.
11. From that moment, it was doomed to become a huge, sprawling, one-story conurbation, hopelessly dependent on the automobile.
12. Despite its physical separation from the continuously built up conurbation, Cramlington is now socially a part of Tyneside.
13. These engulfed some older villages, such as Gosforth, which are now smaller shopping centres within the conurbation.
14. High quality stainless pipe valve and seamless welded joint can ensure absolutely air conurbation and durability of pipe system.
15. One facility in Guangdong province, the famous Foxconn works, sits in the middle of a conurbation just outside Shenzhen, where it occupies roughly as much space as a major airport.
16. The paper gives out the development pattern and trends of Xiamen by claiming a conurbation in the frame of economic development of south Min delta and the overall development of Fujian Province.
More similar words: perturbation, urbanization, libation, probation, pronunciation, probationary, constitutional convention, verbatim, connotation, conservation, consultation, conversation, condensation, confiscation, consternation, contamination, conflagration, configuration, consideration, confederation, concentration, confrontation, reconciliation, congratulations, ratification, gratification, urban, suburban, nation, oration.