Random good picture Not show
1. This doctor often uses herbal remedies.
2. I often use herbal remedies.
3. Mum was a great believer in herbal medicines.
4. This herbal ointment will help to close up your wound quickly.
5. The pharmacist carefully measured out a dose of herbal medicine and told me how to brew it.
6. He took a herbal remedy for his hay fever.
7. They do a good range of herbal tea.
8. Dr. Howard will give a talk on herbal medicine.
9. This herbal medicine will soon clear up your cold.
10. We discussed the merits of herbal tea.
11. She knows quite a lot about herbal medicines.
12. She loves to drink herbal teas.
13. He pooh-poohed herbal remedies at first.
14. To some people, herbal medicine is quackery.
15. Oil of evening primrose is used as a herbal medicine.
16. Herbal "tea" is something of a misnomer because these drinks contain no tea at all.
17. Our range of herbal teas contain no preservatives, colourings or artificial flavourings.
18. It was found out that certain herbal medicines had curative effect on AIDS.
19. But there is an alternative - herbal teas.
20. Use them in herbal teas or potpourri.
21. B Two litres of tap water and herbal teas.
22. Some ragged wild Angels responded well to herbal treatment.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
23. Other herbal medicines should be regarded with greater caution.
24. He is drinking Morning Thunder herbal tea.
25. This is obtainable from herbal suppliers.
26. And many doctors now enthusiastically prescribe the herbal remedy.
27. Three of the new products are based on traditional herbal medicines.
28. The leaves, bark and sap are also common ingredients of local herbal remedies.
29. When the drugs failed to cure her, she put her faith/trust in herbal medicine.
30. We produce our own hair-care products, all based on herbal recipes.
More similar words: verbal, verbatim, exacerbate, quarterback, urban, herb, suburban, garbage, verbose, proverb, verbiage, herbicide, hyperbole, perturbation, conurbation, disturbance, herb garden, ball, urbanization, proverbial, herbivorous, balls, ballet, reverberate, ballot, cabal, tribal, snowball, ballast, balloon.