Synonym: suburban area, suburbia. Similar words: suburban, urban, disturb, disturbing, bury, burst, burn up, burn out. Meaning: ['sʌbɜrb /'sʌbɜːb] n. a residential district located on the outskirts of a city.
Random good picture Not show
1. The town is a residential suburb.
2. Blackheath is a suburb of London.
3. Box Hill is a suburb of Melbourne.
4. He lives in the suburb of Beijing and works in the city.
5. Anna was born in 1923 in Ardwick, a suburb of Manchester.
6. The two roads intersect at the suburb of the city.
7. Bel Air is an exclusive suburb of Los Angeles.
8. She's renting in some grey suburb of Birmingham.
9. He wanted to home in the suburb.
10. Are you swanning off to the suburb this afternoon?
11. Park Ridge is the prototypical American suburb.
12. They live in a wealthy suburb of Chicago.
13. We stayed in Aurora, a satellite suburb of Chicago.
14. It's a suburb of Manchester really - I wouldn't call it Manchester proper.
15. It was the archetypal British suburb,(Sentencedict.com) built in the 1930s.
16. The proximity of the wealthy suburb to the squatter camp throws the plight of the squatters into even sharper relief.
17. Today most commutes are not suburb to city to suburb but from one suburb to another.
18. They live in Lakewood, a suburb of Denver.
19. Expensive foreign cars are commonplace in this Chicago suburb.
20. St John's Wood, smart new suburb of north London.
21. They built and financed a whole new suburb, and they did it without a public subsidy.
22. Margaret resides with her invalid mother in a London suburb.
23. The circus is planning to pull out of the suburb park tomorrow morning.
24. Their ears were still attuned to the sounds of the London suburb.
25. We can go to the arboretum in the southern suburb.
26. An unknown man's dismembered body was found by the police in the suburb woods.
27. Today,(sentencedict.com) there is a small octagonal chapel in the Beirut coastal suburb of Antelyas dedicated to the 1915 massacres.
28. An officer who spent his career patrolling a middle-class suburb would only in extreme circumstances be involved in a physical encounter.
29. What Tughlukabad was to the military of fourteenth-century Delhi, the suburb of Hauz Khas was to the savants.
30. Compton still felt to me like a quiet, mostly white suburb with narrow cement streets shaded by carob trees.
More similar words: suburban, urban, disturb, disturbing, bury, burst, burn up, burn out, bureau, burning, burst in, burst into, burst out laughing.