Random good picture Not show
2. The jury has retired to consider its verdict.
3. I consider him to be a clever fellow.
4. We consider these freedoms fundamental to democracy.
5. We should consider the buildings as an ensemble.
6. We consider ourselves extremely fortunate.
7. You have to consider what to do next.
8. People consider foxes as clever but sly animals.
9. I consider myself highly privileged to have this opportunity.
10. consider things from every angle.
11. Let us consider the facts.
12. He didn't consider the fitness of the tool.
13. You should consider where you are.
14. We consider this action justifiable.
15. I'd like some time to consider.
16. Employers must consider all candidates impartially and without bias.
17. I consider his remark a gross impertinence.
18. Consider all angles of the question.
19. Would you consider fostering ?
20. I'd appreciate it if you could consider it.
21. She paused a moment to consider.
22. We must consider these matters as a whole.
23. All that I gave was likely to consider as negligible.
24. You wouldn't consider marrying a man for his money, then?
25. We need to consider how the law might be reformed.
26. Today they'll consider tax breaks for businesses that create jobs in inner cities.
27. The declaration asked governments to consider introducing new environmental taxes.
28. In the day of prosperity be joyful(sentencedict.com/consider.html), but in the day of adversity consider.
30. As the president's prestige continues to fall, they're clearly beginning to consider him a liability.
More similar words: considerable, considerably, consideration, be considered as, outsider, consist, consist in, consist of, consistent, side by side, consistently, side, aside, beside, besides, resident, sidewalk, on the side, put aside, set aside, lay aside, rider, residence, president, aside from, cast aside, alongside, presidency, dimensions, residential.