Random good picture Not show
1. Many families were drowned out by the recent flood.
2. The recent hot, humid weather is affecting air quality.
3. Recent electoral shocks have shaken the European political landscape.
4. Recent results must give some cause for optimism.
5. The most recent operation restored his sight .
6. The ground was still wet from the recent rain.
7. Profits have soared dramatically in recent months.
8. Attach a recent photograph to your application form.
9. New recruits have been undergoing training in recent weeks.
10. Weather patterns have changed in recent years.
11. She spoke with delicacy of our recent loss.
12. A recent sales hiccup is nothing to panic about.
13. The teapot looked old but was a recent fake.
14. House prices have plummeted in recent months.
15. The party was humiliated in the recent elections.
16. The recent economic crisis has led to massive layoffs.
17. Recent events had no bearing on our decision.
18. Please enclose a recent passport-sized photograph of yourself.
19. Recent research seems to corroborate his theory.
20. What you've heard is the recent news.
21. Recent reports in the press have been hotly denied.
22. The problem has worsened considerably in recent months.
23. In recent years there have been many changes.
24. The deer population has increased substantially in recent years.
25. At the recent convention a declaration was adopted.
26. They cleaned up on their recent business arrangement.
27. It is a recent purchase of mine.
28. Listening to her recent performance I felt totally transported.
29. The recent storms have wreaked havoc on crops.
30. Her eyes were red with recent sobbing.
More similar words: recently, decent, unprecedented, receive, receiver, reception, recession, Cent., scent, accent, center, per cent, century, central, incentive, centurion, percentage, adolescent, accentuate, recipient, concentrate, concentrating, concentration, direct investment, entertainment, sentiment, piece, a piece of, deceptive, go to pieces.