Random good picture Not show
1. The smell of bougainvillea, which produces flowers all year round and supplies the wreaths, is in the air.
2. The white woman picked a branch of magenta bougainvillea flowers and put them in a glass on the table.
3. His little sister gripped a shoot of fuchsia bougainvillea and wailed.
4. There was a cypress with bougainvillea climbing up it, and beyond, a landscape of red hills.
5. The grandest of these, a bougainvillea, rises above roof level.
6. Oh, it's bougainvillea. It's the city flower.
7. Paperflower (bougainvillea) is the city flower of Shenzhen.
8. Bougainvillea is the city flower.
9. Of course, bougainvillea is the city flower.
10. Burma's sprays of bougainvillea, its gilded pagodas and the sway of schoolgirls dressed in the sarongs called longyis all create a false sense of contentment.
11. In the experiment one-year healthily-growing hardwood branches of bougainvillea and one-year semi-lignified softwood twigs with leaves were selected as cuttings.
12. I was first impressed by bougainvillea about 12 years ago when we moved to settle down here.
13. Coleus, bougainvillea, snow-on-the-mountain, wandering Jew, violets, agapanthus, Johnny-jump-ups, poor-man's-orchid, spider. They trade cuttings, smuggling them over state lines, to propagate at home.
14. Some species of plants such as bougainvillea and frangipani , this can have a smell can shade the United States.
15. By explaining the Bougainvillea Maintenance about plant materials, irrigation, nutrition, bloom, plant diseases and insect pests, the writer given some suggestions about it.
16. The camp was full of pine trees and flowerbeds of bougainvillea and hibiscus.
17. Peace in the squares and the narrow lanes, where hibiscus and bougainvillea climbed over sleepy walls.
18. From the rooftop terrace the Mellors gazed across lilac and bougainvillea bushes to the sea.
19. Then, while I was doping off in my nap, I could no longer tell the gorgeous bougainvillea from the humble gardener.
20. Mert began retouching a photograph onscreen of Guinevere gripping a bougainvillea vine, elbows shielding bare breasts.
21. As far as he knows, RijnPlant focuses on Anthurium and Bougainvillea. Is there any plan to start with other items in the future?
22. Here we introduces common exotic plant species to South Africa, such as Jacaranda acutifolia, Ceiba insignis, Spathodea campanulata, Camellia japonica, Bougainvillea spectabilis, etc.
23. "We could have, " Cox added, "except that there is a 100-year-old bougainvillea just outside the kitchen.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
24. The effects of reclaimed water on SOD and POD of Bougainvillea speetabilis and Delonix regia were studied in this paper.
25. In Nepal, I happened to chance upon trees full of bougainvillea flowers raining down in the slightest quivering of the winds. I just could not bear to step on them.
26. They 3 amble past open - air restaurants, across shaded 4 ) patios tucked behind walls of 5 ) Bougainvillea.
27. An elevated wooden boardwalk winds its way past the chalets, lined with flowering bougainvillea and tropical plants.
28. The effects of reclaimed water on relative conductivity and MDA content in the Leaves of Bougainvillea speetabilis and Delonix regia were studied in this paper.
29. Yeah. Whose "life goal" is to create a sculpture of Princess Diana entirely of bougainvillea.
30. They amble past open-air restaurants, across shaded patios tucked behind walls of Bougainvillea.
More similar words: villain, struggle against, gain, again, invited, in vitro, regain, in view of, against, village, invisible, bough, ungainly, invitation, bought, all over again, fight against, in vain, mill about, killer, filled, skilled, illegal, chilled, malleable, thrilled, colleague, millennia, illegible, malleability.