Similar words: arrest, interested, contested, congested, extraterrestrial, barrel, marred, arrear. Meaning: [ə'rest] adj. having development checked or reversed.
Random good picture Not show
(1) Police arrested several men, who were later released.
(2) Leaders of the banned party were arrested last night.
(3) He was arrested for faking some famous paintings.
(4) They were arrested for smoking/selling/buying dope.
(5) He was arrested and charged with murder.
(6) Shortly afterwards, police arrested four suspects.
(7) He was arrested for selling pirated software.
(8) The policeman arrested the thief on the spot.
(9) Five pickets were arrested by police.
(10) They arrested him at the King's behest.
(11) They were arrested in the name of the king.
(12) He was arrested for spying on missile sites.
(13) You could get arrested for doing that.
(14) Five people were arrested for drug-related offences.
(15) Many of those arrested refused to identify themselves .
(16) He was arrested after being kept under constant surveillance.
(17) He was arrested for driving recklessly.
(18) He was arrested by guards at the border crossing. Sentencedict.com
(19) An unknown number of demonstrators were arrested.
(20) The criminal was arrested yesterday.
(21) He was arrested on suspicion of murder.
(22) A drug trafficker was arrested by the police yesterday.
(23) 34 protesters were arrested for violating criminal law.
(24) After the match three youths were arrested.
(25) The men were arrested but not brought to trial.
(26) He was arrested for disorderly conduct.
(27) She was arrested for trespassing on government property.
(28) The reactionary officer then ordered him arrested.
(29) He was arrested for heisting a bank.
(30) She was arrested and charged with being a common prostitute.
More similar words: arrest, interested, contested, congested, extraterrestrial, barrel, marred, arrear, scarred, quarrel, quarrel with, correspond, rest, esteem, enlisted, forest, wrest, western, resurrection, irrespective, exhausted, yesterday, esteemed, unrest, rest on, correspondent, unassisted, estimated, yesteryear, irrespective of.