Similar words: gentleness, pointless, talent, talented, malevolently, tactlessness, witless, tactless. Meaning: adj. devoid of talent; not gifted.
Random good picture Not show
1) Sadly no, his grimy, greasy, talentless ghost lives on.
2) Kylie is totally talentless, she does nothing for me.
3) The talentless singer was exploded from the stage.
4) I was a talentless spoiler. If I couldn't be good,(http://sentencedict.com/talentless.html) why should they?
5) A talentless street musician in the Dutch town of Leiden got local people so upset by his awful saxophone playing that they got police to confiscate(13) his instrument.
6) A talentless street musician in Holland got local people so upset by his awful saxophone playing that they got police to confiscate his instrument.
7) A talentless street musician in the Dutch town of Leiden got local people so upset by his awful saxophone playing that they got police to confiscate his instrument.
8) Some of the lamest, most talentless dorks I know have amazing careers and are very wealthy just because they were still persisting long after everybody else quit.
9) Without them, how many talentless, lip-synching, manufactured performers would be able to afford homes in Orange County and multiple Bentleys?
10) For every one or two talented people in any group of artists, there are hordes of talentless hangers-on.
11) He's doing pop videos now and making stars of the pretty, the talentless, the bizarre.
12) But too many in the industry consider the band talentless lightweights for it to earn this kind of endorsement.
13) NPC B: Killers on the loose, rookies to train, and now a talentless hack of a sketch artist who can't draw a face!
14) Carmen figures out a way to steal musical talent and transfers it to her two talentless henchwomen.
15) But Vito( Burt Young), who is the godfather here, sees opportunity in this alliance-a chance to off-load some of his talentless son's paintings and do a little money laundering via Michael's auctions.
16) Graduates of elite schools are not more valuable than stupid people, or talentless people, or even lazy people.
More similar words: gentleness, pointless, talent, talented, malevolently, tactlessness, witless, tactless, tactlessly, violently, ambivalent, equivalent, malevolent, mantle, sales, tale, stale, at length, calendar, wholesale, sentimental, nettlesome, convalesce, malevolence, ambivalence, equivalence, equivalency, Palestinian, less, bless.