Random good picture Not show
1. Obesity correlates with increased risk for hypertension and stroke.
2. A medical examination showed no signs of hypertension.
3. He was suffering from insomnia and hypertension.
4. Clinically there was no evidence of portal hypertension.
5. Its best known application is Cardizem, for treating hypertension.
6. Conversely, there was no significant association with portal hypertension.
7. Against this backdrop come this week's studies of hypertension, antihypertensive drugs, and cancer.
8. Pulmonary hypertension was diagnosed and the patient referred for consideration of a lung transplant.
9. Case No. 2: 55 year-old obese female with hypertension and spells of dizziness and headache for many years.
10. Controversy about essential hypertension has waxed and waned for a century, and what is orthodox today may change with time.
11. Discussion Portal hypertension usually complicates the evolution of chronic liver diseases.
12. This may, however, worsen hypertension by increasing the peripheral vascular resistance.
13. Hypertension may be controlled by a nitroprusside infusion, which has the additional advantage of aiding heat loss by peripheral vasodilatation.
14. Patients described in published works with portopulmonary hypertension have all had clinically obvious portal hypertension.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. The spas treat everything from skin diseases to hypertension, cancer and intestinal problems.
16. Essential hypertension is often associated with an augmented proximal reabsorption of sodium and uric acid.
17. Primary pulmonary hypertension is extremely rare, afflicting about 1, 500 people in the United States.
18. Adults can fall victim to blood pressure increases, hypertension, cardiovascular disease and death.
19. Those who are overweight or indulge in high-salt diets are candidates for hypertension.
20. The physician says that Father has to go on this new drug for his blood hypertension.
21. Our patient thus failed to show evidence of portal hypertension.
22. Moreover, mercury in the banned products can be absorbed by the skin and lead to hypertension, stroke and heart failure.
23. Both reports constitute posthoc analyses of data on several thousand patients followed up for varying periods at regional hypertension clinics.
24. Both of the new studies replicate the previously reported association between renal cancer and hypertension.
25. Over half of the patients exhibit clinical signs associated with portal hypertension, such as ascites and hepatorenal syndrome.
26. Catecholamines and the nervous system Abnormalities of the nervous system have been implicated in the development of hypertension in diabetes.
27. Decisions regarding appropriate organ transplantation may depend on whether pulmonary hypertension is primary or secondary to portal hypertension.
28. Complete or partial occlusion of the portal vein is a common cause of portal hypertension in childhood.
29. However spontaneous portal vein thrombus may occur in portal hypertension and the infusion of vasopressin may also play a part.
30. Recently Hadengue etal reported a higher prevalence of 2% in 507 patients with portal hypertension.
More similar words: tension, extension, pension, dimension, suspension, dimensions, comprehension, condescension, inadvertent, extensive, intensive, intensity, inadvertently, ostensibly, ostensible, mansion, expansion, hyper, hype, hyperbole, hyperactive, inverted, diverted, converted, shorten, portend, shortened, forensic, density, tense.