Random good picture Not show
1. She inspected the rooms and found them perfectly tolerable.
2. At times, the heat was barely tolerable.
3. In August the heat is barely tolerable.
4. He described their living conditions as tolerable.
5. The apartment is really too small, but it's tolerable for the time being.
6. For me it's friendships that make life tolerable.
7. She is in tolerable health.
8. He fell asleep just past midnight with tolerable ease.
9. The heat in this room is barely tolerable.
10. The heat was tolerable at night but suffocating during the day.
11. Fortunately, this soon declined to a more tolerable rate.
12. The taste of the medicine is bitter but tolerable.
13. It was a tolerable existence, but only just.
14. For Kip, highs and lows were tolerable.
15. These men did much to make my monograph tolerable.
16. But instead of climbing to a tolerable 30 or 35, the thermometer never rose above 20.
17. Most traffic jams are tolerable, lasting only 5 minutes or so.
18. If you can make a bad orchestra tolerable, that is valuable.
19. At their best the conditions in these prisons are scarcely tolerable.
20. The doctors manage to keep the pain at a tolerable level.
21. Although by no means a cure, it goes a long way towards making the patient's life more tolerable.
22. There must have been a time when each of these practices ceased to be tolerable and reasonable behaviour.
23. Gifts of a modest size were of course perfectly tolerable.
24. Very little has been discovered of the gates, although their sites can be predicted with tolerable certainty.
25. The new measures can only hope to keep fraud at tolerable levels.
26. Noble sense of personal dignity had passed the point where such treatment was tolerable.
27. The survey has produced the first national estimate of below tolerable standard houses derived from consistently applied methods.
28. Thus the best libretto ever written for the best opera ever written is scarcely tolerable as reading matter.
29. All in all[sentencedict.com], it was better to have a tolerable tenement than the ideal which no one could afford.
30. There are also a lot more things we can do to make this treatment more tolerable.
More similar words: tolerant, tolerate, tolerance, miserable, venerable, vulnerable, preferable, innumerable, considerable, transferable, parable, bearable, adorable, incurable, endurable, desirable, favourable, favorable, comparable, considerably, inexorable, undesirable, unfavourable, unfavorable, choleric, decelerate, accelerate, inexorably, scrabble, irreparably.