Random good picture Not show
1. We must act now to forestall disaster.
2. Arguments such as Younge's are apparently intended to forestall any extrapolation to racial differences in intelligence.
3. The National Guard was sent in, to forestall any trouble.
4. Almost certainly the timing would be calculated to forestall possible discovery and defusing by a Nuclear Emergency Search Team.
5. Barr asserted that Congress should act to forestall the inevitable confusion and litigation when the Hawaii court hands down its decision.
6. To forestall is better than to amend.
7. I left the room to forestall involvements.
8. He followed this rule in order to forestall rumors.
9. Try to forestall their questions.
10. In free capitalism, forestall capitalism, socialism primary level, labour force is commodity.
11. As if to forestall any more questions, he began to jog through the sand.
12. Its wear pharos annals exclusive forestall domain name runs American government the end of system situation.
13. Intellectual forestall has become the new form of capitalist now state monopoly.
14. The industry with forestall and disparate competition has different market structure.
15. The raids, Chennault insisted, would forestall Japanese expansion into Malaya , Singapore, the Dutch East Indies,(sentencedict.com) and the Philippines.
16. Large numbers of police were in the square to forestall any demonstrations.
17. Try to anticipate what your child will do and forestall problems.
18. But first, a brief general comment about space and time in order to forestall a possible misunderstanding.
19. Once problems have actually arisen help of various kinds may supply a remedy or at least forestall something worse.
20. The legislation is now likely to prove the basis for implementing the referendum it failed to forestall.
21. But the real issue may be how long Baghdad can forestall what increasingly appears to be inevitable punitive action.
22. Prior's Trade Union Act of 1980 was a moderate measure intended to forestall further attacks on union power.
23. Cardinal Agagianian brought the debate to a sudden close on 30 October to forestall further public discussion outside the Council.
24. Now they can use it to predict - and thus forestall - more serious damage.
25. So, I am all through the ages does not advocate those who cancel a machine month rent charge[sentencedict.com], consumer can not say I protect forestall company.
26. But these industries often can damage consumer welfare with monopoly price or forestall low yield.
27. Long - term since market of high - pressured frequency control is primary by foreign manufacturer forestall.
28. The knock - offs are generally sufficiently different to forestall legal action.
29. Analysed power industry coal to purchase the corrupt practice of forestall.
30. Then annex and buy make aviation carrying trade makes forestall trade.
More similar words: deforestation, forest, restore, stall, stale, mores, foresee, install, crystal, coastal, stalwart, rest, foreshadow, foresight, nostalgia, siesta, estate, crest, wrest, stalactite, gestapo, unrest, rest on, arrest, installation, for the rest, establish, gestation, movie star, restrict.