Similar words: fortune cookie, prerecord, precocious, cook, economic recovery, cookie, recoup, record. Meaning: [‚prɪː'kʊk] v. cook beforehand so that the actual preparation won't take long.
Random good picture Not show
1. Sales of precooked meals have risen sharply over the past few years.
2. Commercially precooked and ready-to-eat foods such as deli meats and cheeses travel well.
3. Precooked and frozen scrambled eggs with sausage are one combination of ready-to-eat breakfasts being marketed.
4. Canned crab meat, precooked and frozen crab meat, and precooked and frozen crab dishes are widely available.
5. The use of precook and B-cyclodextrin( B-CD) could decrease the bitter taste of grapefruit juice.
More similar words: fortune cookie, prerecord, precocious, cook, economic recovery, cookie, recoup, record, recount, recover, recourse, recommend, recovery, recovered, recording, recognize, reconcile, recognised, recognition, precede, precept, precinct, precise, recommendation, supreme court, precious, reconstruction, reconciliation, reconnaissance, precursor.