Random good picture Not show
1. I will not tolerate such gross interference.
2. The teacher cannot tolerate eating on the class.
3. We don't tolerate smoking in the library.
4. I won't tolerate such behaviour/your behaving in this way.
5. She can no longer tolerate the position that she's in.
6. The president announced that the country would not tolerate foreign aggression.
7. I can' t tolerate your bad manners any longer.
8. She refused to tolerate being called a liar.
9. You have destroyed my ability to tolerate idiots.
10. The harass-ment had become too much to tolerate and he decided to move out.
11. We simply will not tolerate vigilante groups on our streets.
12. Match officials should not tolerate such behaviour but instead enforce the laws of the game.
13. The Party does not tolerate dissenters in its ranks.
14. She did not tolerate press intrusion into her private life.
15. The body cannot tolerate such large amounts of radiation.
16. China will not tolerate any external interference in its affairs.
17. She disliked Dido but was prepared to tolerate her for a weekend in order to humour her husband.
18. I will not tolerate this behaviour.
19. The company will not tolerate discrimination in any shape or form.
20. I can't tolerate that rude fellow.
21. The government is not prepared to tolerate this situation any longer.
22. I will not tolerate your incompetence any longer!
23. It seems these ants can tolerate temperatures which would kill other species.
24. That does it! I will not tolerate that sort of behaviour in this class.
25. I will not tolerate that sort of behaviour in my class.
26. How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged,(sentencedict .com) sympathetic with the striving and tolerate of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of this.
27. The fundamental dilemma remains: in a tolerant society, should we tolerate intolerance?
28. The new teacher has a reputation for firmness and is unlikely to tolerate misbehaviour.
29. This plant prefers alkaline soil, though it will readily tolerate some acidity.
30. The senator called the new highways proposal "...a fraud and a boondoggle that the taxpayer should not tolerate".
More similar words: tolerance, accelerate, operate, desperate, moderate, generate, cooperate, desperately, inveterate, deliberately, cooperate with, operator, operating, operation, rate, cooperative, AND operation, refrigerator, consideration, generation gap, strategy, accurate, at any rate, decorate, integrate, strategic, elaborate, corporate, frustrate, accurately.