Random good picture Not show
(1) The innumerable stars in the sky are too far from us.
(2) He has invented innumerable excuses, told endless lies.
(3) The project has been delayed by innumerable problems.
(4) Technological innovations have brought innumerable benefits.
(5) Innumerable books have been written on the subject.
(6) The task was beset by innumerable difficulties.
(7) There are innumerable girls from Shishu Bhawans who are now well settled, with happy families of their own.
(8) It becomes the subject of innumerable short stories and songs, of films that reduce their audiences to tears.
(9) He also addressed innumerable public meetings and spent two memorable week ends at Oxford.
(10) Innumerable kings lie tucked away here under these jagged tablets of black fudge.
(11) We have to move innumerable times to find a place where we can watch in peace.
(12) These innumerable scraps of land were the beginning of egalitarian ownership on a Lilliputian scale.
(13) I had heard this from innumerable engineering hopefuls at City, but Karen had the education to match her talents.
(14) There are innumerable books on public speaking, dealing with everything from how to project your voice to what to wear.
(15) He had shined on innumerable lessons, sneered at too many ideas, turned thumbs-down on the mind.
(16) Edinburgh's transport Railway histories are innumerable and road passenger transport histories are by no means rare.
(17) She has received innumerable get-well cards and flowers.
(18) Her skill as a draughtsman appears in innumerable witty pen-and-ink illustrations to her letters.
(19) In fact, innumerable changes will result affecting agricultural, housing, medical, clothing and amusement policies.
(20) The striking visual appearance of that black and white outline has sparked off innumerable creative ideas.
(21) The Istrian Peninsula has a rugged coastline of pine-clad headlands between innumerable bays and inlets.
(22) Large tracts of land will be waterlogged and rendered saline, and innumerable species of wildlife destroyed for ever.
(23) But more than that, all the goods, and especially the innumerable varieties of herring, have gone upmarket.
(24) In a chain reaction on a world scale, prices on innumerable commodities skyrocketed within weeks.
(25) Grappling with the many varied problems of the nineteenth century, it tackled innumerable tasks and faced innumerable obstacles.
(26) Sadly. this turned out to be the standard stuff of innumerable intelligence reports, as Carrington got to know them better.
(27) It's doubtful she ever has taken a single day of unpaid leave during any of her innumerable campaigns for public office.
(28) Examples of athletes with painful and potentially serious injuries who have continued to compete are almost innumerable. Sentencedict.com
(29) One day she lifted the lid and out flew plagues innumerable, sorrow and mischief for mankind.
(30) The forests are wild and dangerous places, although there are towns and innumerable villages situated within the woodlands.
More similar words: supernumerary, miserable, vulnerable, preferable, considerable, transferable, per annum, numerous, parable, bearable, adorable, incurable, favourable, endurable, comparable, favorable, desirable, considerably, inexorable, unfavorable, unfavourable, innuendo, monument, consumer, camera, cameras, emerald, bicameral, inexorably, scrabble.