Random good picture Not show
1. The disappointing sales figures foreshadow more redundancies.
2. Those dark clouds foreshadow a storm.
3. The revolution foreshadowed an entirely new social order.
4. The recent outbreak of violence was foreshadowed by isolated incidents in the city earlier this year.
5. His sudden death had been foreshadowed by earlier health scares.
6. The increase in taxes had been foreshadowed in the minister's speech.
7. This ugly term foreshadows uncertain consequences.
8. The outcome is foreshadowed by the radio speeches, in which he devoted more attention to tax relief than deficit reduction.
9. The events in Spain in the 1930s foreshadowed the rise of Nazi Germany.
10. Foreshadowing yet another Communist practice, he formed colonies of soldiers to farm virgin areas.
11. Again, a court ruling foreshadowed what a Federal law would eventually require.
12. This group of woodcut prints foreshadows the horrors that were to come.
13. And his thought was very fruitful: fore-shadowing differential and integral calculus, he put forward the useful idea of a limit.sentencedict.com
14. But the accusations against Bacon were often foreshadowed in Tudor times.
15. P 500 and the Dow industrials in 1990 foreshadowed gains in the market.
16. Their words foreshadow events to come.
17. Her early days certainly didn't foreshadow a speed skater who would donate $10,000 out of her own bank account to the humanitarian group Right To Play after winning gold at the 2006 Turin Olympics.
18. The book then uses this information to foreshadow the direction that future anti - neoplastic therapies will take.
19. The descriptions of the clerks foreshadow the main characters, of the Dreams in the Red Mansion.
20. His brutal reign would foreshadow the arrival of the Spanish warriors called Conquistadors who would plunder and destroy the large, wealthy Aztec, Incan, and Mayan civilizations.
21. The harp, an instrument Britten favored, proved particularly pleasing, its celestial tones foreshadowing Billy's dire end.
22. The behaviour of young males and females in Seyfarth's study already foreshadowed the adult outcome.
23. Such virtual reality systems are already in existence today and foreshadow far more powerful developments likely within a few years.
24. They are there to brighten up the place and to foreshadow the eternal pleasures awaiting Khmer heroes in the afterlife.
25. The evacuation of children called for the development of special services, foreshadowing developments in child care practice after the war.
26. These estimates suggest a sudden, huge growth in applications using multimedia, perhaps foreshadowing radical transformations of information media more generally.
27. The current surge of Internet - enabled cell phones and personal digital assistants ( PDAs ) foreshadow what's to come.
28. Public health officials fear that because of vast underreporting, recorded statistics foreshadow much more severe conditions.