Random good picture Not show
1. We must obey traffic regulations,I can't disobey.
2. I recommend you not to disobey your officers.
3. Tim had miscalculated: Laura would never disobey her father.
4. How dare you disobey me!
5. I'll learn you how to disobey my orders!
6. Soldiers must never disobey.
7. Conversely, you may be entitled to disobey an instruction which management ostensibly has the power to give.
8. I should have liked simply to disobey orders and stay in the trench.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. Christians, he insisted, had to disobey any who went against the law of reason or the codes of religion.
10. Pilots who disobey orders to land can face up to five years in prison.
11. Cannot submit an expense account, disobey financial institution.
12. No Party member is permitted to disobey orders!
13. He never again aspired to disobey her.
14. Wretched daughter! How dare she disobey her father's wishes!
15. I recommend that you do not disobey your officer.
16. Once the order is given, who dares to disobey?
17. Unthinkable to disobey the iron voice from the wall.
18. Those who disobey will be severely punished.
19. Children must not disobey the orders of their father and mother.
20. It is only the disobey of faith when freight forward propagandize for the owners.
21. You imagine this war gives you the excuse to disobey me and do exactly as you wish.
22. He had banged his glass on the table and it was not for her to disobey.
23. No matter what your instructions are, it is difficult to disobey a direct order from the President of the United States.
24. Once, long ago, at the dawn of time, he had persuaded man to disobey in a garden.
25. It was unfair of the teacher to make us stay after school, but no one dared disobey.
26. The word unbelief is usually used of a wilful refusal to believe or of a deliberate decision to disobey.
27. He's the one who originally tricked the first human couple to disobey the Maker's instructions.
28. I was just bad enough to kill for my country, but not so tough that I would ever offend or disobey.
29. A pardon need not imply that a soldier did not desert, or show cowardice, or disobey orders.
30. When a mystery is too overpowering, one dare not disobey.
More similar words: disobedience, obey, disown, disorder, disorganized, disorientation, sob, beyond, abeyance, globe, go to bed, beyond control, beyond question, obesity, to be sure, obediently, to be precise, to begin with, isolate, liaison, prisoner, episode, supervisor, isolated, isolation, comparison, antisocial, by comparison, come into being, in comparison with.