Random good picture Not show
1. We must obey traffic regulations,I can't disobey.
2. I recommend you not to disobey your officers.
3. Tim had miscalculated: Laura would never disobey her father.
4. Soldiers must never disobey.
5. I'll learn you how to disobey my orders!
6. Conversely, you may be entitled to disobey an instruction which management ostensibly has the power to give.
7. I should have liked simply to disobey orders and stay in the trench.
8. Christians, he insisted, had to disobey any who went against the law of reason or the codes of religion.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. How dare you disobey me!
10. Pilots who disobey orders to land can face up to five years in prison.
11. Children must not disobey the orders of their father and mother.
12. It is only the disobey of faith when freight forward propagandize for the owners.
13. Cannot submit an expense account, disobey financial institution.
14. No Party member is permitted to disobey orders!
15. He never again aspired to disobey her.
16. It pains me to have to disobey you, but I must.
17. Wretched daughter! How dare she disobey her father's wishes!
18. You imagine this war gives you the excuse to disobey me and do exactly as you wish.
19. He had banged his glass on the table and it was not for her to disobey.
20. No matter what your instructions are, it is difficult to disobey a direct order from the President of the United States.
21. Once, long ago, at the dawn of time, he had persuaded man to disobey in a garden.
22. It was unfair of the teacher to make us stay after school, but no one dared disobey.
23. The word unbelief is usually used of a wilful refusal to believe or of a deliberate decision to disobey.
24. He's the one who originally tricked the first human couple to disobey the Maker's instructions.
25. I was just bad enough to kill for my country, but not so tough that I would ever offend or disobey.
26. A pardon need not imply that a soldier did not desert, or show cowardice, or disobey orders.
27. When a mystery is too overpowering, one dare not disobey.
28. Condition # 2: After Adam fell, all people are free only disobey God.
29. The laws which he made were so just that no man dared to disobey them.
30. And cannot to to lodge a complaint of town court of justice , disobey a court so administer principle, the court does not grant to accept.
More similar words: disobedience, obey, disown, disorder, disorganized, disorientation, sob, beyond, abeyance, globe, go to bed, beyond control, beyond question, obesity, to be sure, obediently, to be precise, to begin with, isolate, liaison, prisoner, episode, supervisor, isolated, isolation, comparison, antisocial, by comparison, come into being, in comparison with.