Similar words: mushy, push, push out, pushing, shy, shyness, puss, pussy. Meaning: ['pʊʃɪ] adj. marked by aggressive ambition and energy and initiative.
Random good picture Not show
1. She was a confident and pushy young woman.
2. He made himself unpopular by being so pushy.
3. Her parents were never pushy although they encouraged her acting ambitions from an early age.
4. The photographers were pushy and intrusive.
5. Mrs Crump was too pushy or too arch.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. Pushy journalists shouted questions from the crowd.
7. She was very pushy, you know.
8. They are materialistic and pushy, motivated by acquisition, competition, and getting ahead.
9. To them, she appeared an interfering busybody, a pushy incomer meddling with their heritage.
10. He was pushy about it, and the ambulance man and woman felt it was easier that way.
11. It sounds pushy, beginning every sentence with a verb like that.
12. You were crazy before, but you were never pushy.
13. But she insisted and was very pushy.
14. He wasn't being pushy, he merely made a suggestion.
15. Mitch: Be tactful. Customers don't like a pushy salesperson.
16. I'm not influenced by a pushy salesperson.
17. My mother encouraged us, but was never pushy.
18. Payers are being more pushy about getting patients to take generics.
19. Being pushy will backfire and leave you in an uncertain and awkward position.
20. I don't want to pushy , but you'll have to decide soon.
21. People who are obnoxious and pushy, we get the business done and get on with it.
22. Maybe they were being pushy, that's still no excuse for his childish, boorish behaviour.
23. A good salesman is polite, enthusiastic, and not too pushy.
24. It is the sub-plot that succeeds: wheelchair-bound Sir Clifford at home with his chess board and pushy housekeeper Mrs Bolton.
25. Besides, some heads like to lord it over local parents - particularly over the pushy ones.
26. A person who writes concise e-mail messages may seem impulsive, opportunistic, pushy, overbearing, foolish, or simply rude.
27. It's hardly surprising that in retaliation many people regard the pushy salesperson with contempt.
28. My mother gave a bit of her mind to the pushy salesperson.
29. If your husband thinks you are a nymphomaniac or " pushy and aggressive" because you want sex twice a week.
30. "They were always witnessing and reaching out to others, " he says, "and yet they were never preachy, never pushy, it was just something I wanted to emulate."