Random good picture Not show
1. Her skin felt moist and feverish.
2. His eyes were moist with tears.
3. Strawberries grow best in a cool, moist climate.
4. Water the plant regularly to keep the soil moist.
5. Frogs produce slime to keep their skin moist.
6. Keep the soil in the pot moist, but not too wet.
7. The moist water of the earth is exhausted by evaporation.
8. Make sure the soil is moist before planting the seeds.
9. Winds from the sea are usually moist.
10. Her eyes were moist .
11. The outside air was heavy and moist and sultry.
12. His fingers were becoming moist with sweat.
13. Water the plants regularly to keep the soil moist.
14. Ferns grow in shady and moist places.
15. Moist air blew counterclockwise around the low pressure area.
15. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. Leave a vent open to let some moist air escape.
17. Lean meat can be larded to keep it moist in the oven.
18. Keep the atmosphere in your greenhouse slightly moist throughout the spring.
19. Wipe off any excess make-up with a clean, moist cotton flannel.
20. There were no windows to admit moist atmosphere to enter.
21. Keep the soil moist. That way, the seedling will flourish.
22. Beth's dark eyes grew moist as she kissed her son.
23. Some water distilled over the rocks from the moist undergrowth.
24. His hard little grey eyes were moist with anticipation.
25. Seeds of these plants are sown in moist sand.
26. The sirloin was moist and tender on the inside.
27. The moist, mossy smell was soothing.
28. The street was just moist with rain, sweet-smelling.
29. Bake for half an hour - the top should be crisp, and the underneath moist and succulent.
30. The thick steam in the bathroom had made the walls moist.