Random good picture Not show
1. The children learn through role-play, dance and mime.
2. The first scene was performed in mime.
3. She performed a brief mime.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. The performance consisted of dance, music and mime.
5. Music, mime and strong visual imagery play a strong part in the productions.
6. They will perform a short mime later.
7. Singers on television often mime to pre-recorded tapes.
8. The waiters mime to records playing on the jukebox.
9. We communicated mainly by signs,[sentencedict.com] gesticulation and mime.
10. The stories are enacted using music, dance and mime.
11. In concerts, the group mime their songs.
12. In a brilliant mime, he showed how he managed to support the tray.
13. Personally I've always considered mime to be a lot of whimsy.
14. I remember asking her to mime getting up in the morning.
15. Each player has to mime the title of a movie, play or book.
16. I'll say the words and you can mime the actions.
17. He performed a brief mime of some one fencing.
18. Future developments include a multi-media extension called Mime.
19. At least pub karaoke singers don't mime.
20. One performer did a silly mime during the overture.
21. We use mime as an umbrella term for all the art forms.
22. He did his various pieces of mime which were set pieces.
23. Mime has never enjoyed a place on centre stage, it lives in the shadows of fringe theatre and the Big Top.
24. Her authoritative performance made the superb mime and rhythms invigorating to watch.
25. We expect reality but mime is not bound by such limitations.
26. Most of the bands that appear on the show just mime to a recording of their songs.
27. He can perform an astonishing variety of acts, including mime and juggling.
28. Many of these songs give opportunity for pupils to mime or perform actions while seated at their desks.
29. When donned, it crumbles to dust, but it confers the skills Charm, Mime, Mimic and Seduction.permanently.
30. They suggest approaching the average and below-average children through mime, dance and personal composition.
More similar words: mimi, mimic, from time to time, lime, time, prime, crime, time out, sublime, in time, on time, regime, regimen, raiment, in no time, pastime, at no time, bedtime, at times, at a time, for a time, at one time, rudiment, specimen, full-time, spare time, lead time, longtime, sediment, regiment.