Random good picture Not show
1. A study was undertaken in co-operation with oil companies.
2. A group of enthusiasts have undertaken the reconstruction of a steam locomotive.
3. The research initiative is being undertaken by a group of environmentalists.
4. Party leaders have undertaken to purge the party of extremists.
5. The inves-tigation was undertaken primarily to mollify pressure groups.
6. They have undertaken a reappraisal of pupils'needs.
7. The studies were undertaken by people working in education.
8. 40% of all research is undertaken for military ends.
9. Marriage is not something to be undertaken lightly.
10. They have undertaken to underwrite a large proportion of the supermarket's deficits.
11. Constant revision of the curriculum must be undertaken to ensure its continuing relevance.
12. We have undertaken a major review to ensure best use of the available manpower.
13. Measurement of blood pressure can be undertaken by practice nurses.
14. The UN has undertaken to reinforce its military presence along the borders.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. However, teaching should not be undertaken lightly.
16. Research is being undertaken into evaluation of applications.
17. In a similar survey undertaken in 1974, Greeley found the effectiveness of catholic schools either the same or slightly increased.
18. A development programme was undertaken by chemists at the Roche laboratories in New Jersey during the 1950s.
19. The module will be undertaken on a group basis and self and peer assessment will feature strongly.
20. The detailed work has been undertaken by two subgroups, also multi agency and with practitioner involvement.
21. The research to be undertaken will attempt to remedy this deficiency.
22. Because of these shortages, much research has been undertaken to produce a fat with cocoa butter properties.
23. A number of very well designed studies have been undertaken.
24. This is the most onerous task I have ever undertaken.
25. He soon realized the scale of the task he had undertaken .
26. I personally guarantee total and immediate support in all measures undertaken.
27. New clauses will be debated and the government will introduce amendments which it has undertaken to introduce.
28. The exchanging of tokens was, like the exchanging of vows, not to be undertaken lightly.
29. He attempted to envisage and explain the incredible feat of navigation undertaken by Captain Bligh after the Mutiny.
30. Each economic unit borrows and lends at the same time because individual transactions are undertaken for different reasons.
More similar words: undertake, undertaking, overtake, under the weather, take note of, partaker, take notice of, underground, under, maunder, thunder, plunder, founder, undergo, under way, underway, blunder, undercut, undergone, underpin, come under, under age, underlie, fall under, flounder, underwear, understand, plundered, undersell, undermine.