Random good picture Not show
1. In these ways, superficiality and surface appearances have replaced authenticity, emotional depth and true feelings.
2. But superficiality had crept into surfing, too.
3. Width often leads to superficiality and depth may produce a blinkered approach and an intellectual treadmill.
4. But the superficiality became readily apparent in yesterday's absurd statement by the Employment Minister, Michael Forsyth.
5. It's often associated with superficiality, self-absorption, narcissism, and pleasure-seeking.
6. He hated the superficiality, the neon glamour and the cheap prettiness of life in L.A.
7. Its superficiality and banality could be interpreted as a critique of shopping.
8. The flightiness and superficiality of Gemini is likely to be less apparent in this cycle than in the earlier ones, and the verbal and communicative side of Gemini more apparent.
9. Hastiness and superficiality are the psychic disease of the 20th century and more than anywhere else this disease is reflected in the press.
9. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
10. This is the one place in the book where Carter's enviable fluency is in danger of ceding to superficiality.
11. They have largely vindicated his belief in the tenacity of national identities and the superficiality of ideological systems.
12. His rapidity in establishing inter - personal relations tends to be matched by the superficiality of such relations.
13. In studying a problem, we must shun subjectivity, one - sidedness and superficiality.
14. The market expanded horizontality but not verticality led a bad state to the moving of economy, which I name as market superficiality.
15. Results There are skin, subcutaneous tissue, superficial temporal fascia, deep temporal fascia, temporal muscle and periosteoma from superficiality to depth.
16. Thus both photography and fashion are synonymous with artificiality and pure superficiality.
17. They recognize that hustle and rush are the allies of superficiality.
More similar words: superficial, speciality, official, officially, unofficial, beneficial, artificial, conviviality, municipality, essentiality, impartiality, confidentiality, superfluity, officiate, judicial, beneficiary, politician, socialism, socialize, specialise, specialist, socialized, specialize, specialised, judicial review, judicial branch, commercialize, quality, reality, socialization.