Random good picture Not show
(1) Don't shoot the messenger.
(2) The messenger brought your note today.
(3) The president dispatched a messenger to tell the premier what happened. Sentencedict.com
(4) A messenger was dispatched to take the news to the soldiers at the front.
(5) After running such a long way, the messenger was gasping for breath.
(6) He sent the order by messenger.
(7) The documents were delivered by special messenger.
(8) I'll transmit the letter by special messenger.
(9) Don't blame me, I'm only the messenger!
(10) By the time the messenger reached him, the damage had been done.
(11) There will be a messenger at the Airport to collect the photographs from our courier.
(12) The messenger made a formal bow and left the room.
(13) He worked his way up from messenger boy to account executive.
(14) The messenger gasped out his story after running all the way from the battle.
(15) The messenger bent and scratched at his knee where the strapping chafed.
(16) He will let my messenger go, I am sure.
(17) I felt like a messenger of plague and death.
(18) For the moment I send this messenger.
(19) I am a messenger from the King.
(20) We had a messenger from Drynoch this evening.
(21) A messenger arrived, bearing a letter from the ambassador.
(22) Blondel then requested the messenger to stop mucking about.
(23) In Messenger it's under the Communicator menu.
(24) The king's messenger stayed in Rome for further talks.
(25) It was a messenger from the board.
(26) But perhaps Narouz sent a messenger.
(27) Being a messenger boy just isn't where it's at.
(28) He placed the bet by messenger.
(29) His servant was trying to show the messenger how to hold a dagger, and Corbett shook his head in silent wonderment.
(30) Many a night, you and the death and disease resistance, when treatment is the doctor 's arm, patrol is the relatives of the patient, monitoring health Messenger, rescue is the life guard.
More similar words: passenger, lessen, essence, in essence, essential, essentially, nonessential, inessential, delicatessen, essentiality, quintessential, avenge, engrossed, engender, scavenge, challenge, anger, challenged, vengeance, assent, mess, danger, hanger, ginger, singer, finger, longer, hunger, linger, dissent.