Random good picture Not show
1) Most doctors want their patients to be submissive.
2) He expects his wife to be meek and submissive.
3) She followed him like a submissive child.
4) He was looking for a quiet submissive wife who would obey his every word.
5) He flung himself down in the flat submissive posture of a mere supplicant.
6) Her sweet submissive smile began to cloy after a while.
7) The stereotype that foreign women are submissive is completely false.
8) Clarisa seemed calm, submissive to her mother and reasonably attentive to both Janir and his cousin.
9) What is produced is a herd of predominantly submissive and passive humans who are easily managed for the benefit of their overseers.
10) Some children may be submissive to this approach while others fight back and will not have their willpower broken.
11) She might under some circumstances be submissive, like these dreary girls you see padding along in the moccasin tracks of hippies.
12) Submission Submissive gestures are used to try to avoid being attacked by a more dominant animal.
13) He was submissive to a word of advice.
14) For a while he was submissive.
15) the "True submissive non-slave,(http://sentencedict.com/submissive.html) "
16) Bertha would eventually become the dutiful and submissive spouse.
17) I am a submissive, heterosexual woman.
18) In those days women were expected to be quiet and submissive.
19) Their early training programmes them to be obedient and submissive.
20) Few would label themselves feminists, and almost without exception they have worked hard at being submissive to their husbands.
21) In general however, women were sent back to their music and their embroidery and were told to be submissive.
22) The entire Project Eden team - or what was left of it - was milling around: cowed, shocked and submissive.
23) My father was a violent, demanding man, who expected my mother to be completely submissive.
24) But what is required from a biblical standpoint for a wife to be considered submissive?
25) After all, how much abuse must one endure to qualify as a truly submissive wife?
26) These feelings of being out of control can lead to inappropriate behaviour - maybe submissive behaviour.
27) Boys in an autocratic group were more dependent on their leader, and submissive; their hostility was towards each other.
28) If you constantly try to make someone happy, you end up becoming submissive, saying yes when you don't really mean it.
29) Aware of a hex and sure of its power, the victim falls into learned helplessness and slides into submissive death.
30) All we ever heard was that the woman has to be submissive.
More similar words: submissively, missile, missing, mission, emission, omission, permission, admission, commission, remission, commissioned, missionary, permissible, commissioner, admissible, passive, massive, readmission, transmission, recessive, obsessive, excessive, submit, aggressive, oppressive, regressive, possessive, expressive, impressive, progressive.