Random good picture Not show
1. Her book captures the quintessence of Renaissance humanism.
2. The theme of the conference is renaissance Europe.
3. Renaissance art is not really his province - he specializes in the modern period.
4. Popular art is experiencing a renaissance.
5. Fry was a connoisseur of Renaissance art.
6. Architecturally, these churches reflected the impact of the Renaissance.
7. Folk music is currently enjoying a renaissance.
8. Opera in Britain is enjoying a long-awaited renaissance.
9. Some of the Renaissance buildings are gorgeous.
10. Some excerpts from a Renaissance mass are spatchcocked into Gluck's pallid Don Juan music.
11. His paintings prefigure the development of perspective in Renaissance art.
12. The Renaissance W door sits strangely with the Gothic.
13. The Renaissance destroys the medieval unity of vision.
14. Paper, for instance, was not cheap during the Renaissance.
15. Renaissance artists considered drawing preliminary to painting.
16. A true Renaissance man, Benjamin Daunbey.
17. They have named the subdivision Renaissance.
18. The Hindu Renaissance was also a great literary period.
19. American classical music is enjoying a renaissance.
20. Of these periods, the Renaissance is the finest example.
21. Renaissance bureaucracy treated offices as saleable property.
22. He was a full-on Renaissance man.
23. There was no renaissance in sight.
24. Urban abandonment or urban renaissance Power,[sentencedict.com] Anne.
25. It is a fine example of Bohemian Renaissance Revival.
26. The Renaissance must have been a very interesting time to have been alive.
27. There are probably fewer hard facts about the life of Henry Purcell than that of any other great composer since the Renaissance.
28. urban architectural renewal that prognosticates a social and cultural renaissance.
29. Her name crops up frequently in writings about the Renaissance.
30. He's a writer, politician, musician and athlete - a real Renaissance man.
More similar words: incessant, penance, sustenance, maintenance, arena, sanction, cancer, cancel, coherence, glance, dancer, chance, stance, reference, balance, enhance, finance, romance, alliance, conference, preference, difference, instance, pittance, parlance, substance, advanced, entrance, by chance, distance.