Random good picture Not show
1. We'll roll out the red carpet for the senator.
2. The voters bumped the senator and elected his rival.
3. He is a U.S. senator from Connecticut.
4. The senator addressed the gathering informally.
5. The Senator denied making the remark .
6. A senator dragged the subject in as a filibuster.
7. The senator denied ever making such a statement.
8. The senator has been in the spotlight recently since the revelation of his tax frauds.
9. When Senator Gary Hart crashed and burned, most of his people caught on somewhere else in a few weeks.
10. The senator worked hard, always talking to his constituents and hearing their problems.
11. The senator has been widely tipped as a future president.
12. The senator has two homes - an apartment in Washington and a house in Colorado.
13. The senator has not got a full slate of delegates in New York.
14. Senator Seymour has threatened a filibuster to block the bill.
15. FBI found out that the senator committed bribery.
16. The senator retooled his style and his campaign manager.
17. Senator O'Hare was caught off guard by the question.
18. The senator gave his standard stump speech.
19. The senator disinfected his speech of the outdated information.
20. The senator bridled at the reporter's question.
21. He became Senator two years later.
22. The senator pondered the question for a moment.
23. The senator declaimed against higher taxes.
24. He spent the entire evening schmoozing with the senator.
25. They yielded to the senator from the South.
26. The senator was accused of waffling on major issues.
27. The new Defence Minister is Senator Robert Ray.
28. The senator has become a lightning rod for criticism.
29. Senator Capp is very sympathetic to environmental issues.
30. She openly flaunted her affair with the senator.
More similar words: Senate, coordinator, educator, operator, elevator, predator, indicator, regulator, regulatory, legislator, laboratory, investigator, conciliatory, refrigerator, administrator, arena, enact, enable, teenage, penance, penalty, teenager, scenario, atop, menagerie, in the name of, tomato, at once, potato, send.