Random good picture Not show
1. He's a staunch supporter of controls on government spending.
2. You couldn't get a supporter for love or money.
3. He gained a reputation as being a staunch defender/supporter of civil rights.
4. She has been a stalwart supporter of the party for many years.
5. He has been a lifelong supporter of the club.
6. My father is a Fulham supporter.
7. He's an ardent supporter of the local football team.
8. He is a staunch supporter of amateurism.
9. to win a supporter, friend, etc.
10. She's a self-professed supporter of prison reform.
11. He is a zealous supporter of our cause.
12. He has been a Derby County supporter since boyhood.
13. She is a zealous supporter of our cause.
14. He is a stanch supporter of the Democratic Party.
15. Bradley was a major supporter of the 1986 tax reform plan.
16. I am a football supporter and I have to often explain that I'm not one of the hooligan sort because we'll all get tarred with the same brush when there's trouble.
17. He paraded himself as a loyal supporter of the party.
18. Coventry City football club counted their millionth supporter through the gates last Saturday.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. He's been a keen supporter of the Labour Party all his life.
20. I'd marked her down as a Labour Party supporter, but I was completely wrong.
21. A flare fired by a supporter hit the referee in the face.
22. It matters to every soccer supporter in the country.
23. Mr Heseltine has been Mr Clarke's most vociferous supporter.
24. Mill was a strong supporter of political reform.
25. Baxter is a gung-ho supporter of Senator Thompson.
26. My father was a lifelong supporter of the Democrats.
27. Another staunch supporter is Wulstan Atkins, Elgar's godson.
28. Franken sided with his father, a Nixon supporter, against his mother, the Kennedy advocate.
29. He has been a steadfast supporter of balanced budgets and shrinking the size of government.
30. For the last 20 years, I have been an unquestioning supporter of comprehensive schools.
More similar words: support, supportive, in support of, reporter, reportedly, opportunity, suppose, supposing, supposedly, port, starter, charter, quarter, import, report, export, portray, portion, airport, portrait, report on, reporting, portfolio, transport, important, quarterback, proportion, headquarters, importantly, of importance.