Random good picture Not show
1. Come on, Junior, time for bed.
2. I'm a junior college student.
3. He is junior to me by a year.
4. Discontent among junior ranks was rapidly spreading.
5. There are several people junior to me .
6. He is my classmate of junior middle school.
7. I couldn't transfer all my credits from junior college.
8. Junior nurses usually work alongside more senior nurses.
9. He is several years junior to Mrs Cooper.
10. We could give the job to somebody junior.
11. 18 new junior ministers were inducted into the government.
12. She's quite junior in the organization.
13. An ensign is a junior officer in the United States Navy.
14. Junior and middle-ranking civil servants have pledged to join the indefinite strike.
15. Junior doctors often have to work a gruelling 100-hour week.
16. Cash Junior made a full-frontal assault/attack on Hollywood's 'moral delinquency'.
17. Sam is going to be a junior next year.
18. I leave junior with Mom when I'm at work.
19. Secondary school means junior school and high school.
20. She teaches a junior class.
21. She is my junior by three years.
22. Kitty was down on the junior typist.
23. Mary, a junior, will graduate next year.
23. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. There are separate rooms for senior and junior officers.
25. She won the junior singles.
26. John Smith Junior is the son of John Smith.
27. The boss dumps on Jane and she dumps on the junior staff.
28. Management decided the office was overmanned and sacked three junior typists.
29. Our doctor diagnosed a throat infection and prescribed antibiotic and junior aspirin.
30. I loved horses as a child and was a junior show jumper.
More similar words: senior, union, jungle, onion, companion, prior, warrior, prior to, interior, priority, behavior, behavioral, unit, unite, unity, unique, uniform, punish, run into, community, municipal, munitions, communicate, incommunicado, opportunity, communication, communicate with, telecommunications.