Random good picture Not show
(2) I had a sore throat and aching limbs.
(3) You should gargle the throat regularly.
(4) Her throat constricted and she swallowed hard.
(5) He held the knife to her throat.
(6) Antibiotics is effective to cure throat infection.
(7) He is suffering from an inflamed throat.
(8) He grabbed her around the throat and squeezed.
(9) 'Help!' she croaked(sentencedict.com), her throat dry with fear.
(10) Her throat husked for crying.
(11) A sob caught in his throat.
(12) I have a sore throat.
(13) Matthew coughed and cleared his throat.
(14) She seized her attacker by the throat.
(15) I thanked him with a lump in my throat.
(16) I'm taking antibiotics for a throat infection.
(17) Mary has a bad cold and sore throat.
(18) They say somebody slit her throat.
(19) A fish bone has stuck in my throat.
(20) food given by another person is only a throat tickler, but food gained by the labour of one's own hand is the food which satisfies.
(21) He hawked on me down and clutched my throat with his two hands.
(22) He grabbed her by the throat and began throttling her.
(23) I had a sore throat and it hurt to swallow.
(24) Smoking hoarsens your throat.
(25) The singer complained of a sore throat after Wednesday's show.
(26) It's years since I've had a sore throat like I did last night.
(27) I hewed him on his neck with my left hand,and he released his hands that seized me by the throat.
(28) He went there to ask her pardon, but the words stuck in his throat.
(29) He coughed up the candy that was stuck in his throat.
(30) She lifted her chin in a gesture that deliberately exposed the line of her throat.
More similar words: throw up, through, throw off, throw away, bathroom, go through, all through, throughout, get through, run through, fall through, cut through, come through, put through, pass through, pull through, look through, break through, carry through, follow through, goat, boat, float, road, broad, on the road, approach, railroad, take the road, broadcast.