Random good picture Not show
1. His views lack consistency: one day he's a conservative, the next he's a liberal.
2. He scores goals with remark-able consistency.
3. He has shown remarkable consistency in his exam results.
4. Consumer groups are demanding greater consistency in the labelling of food products.
5. She loved the creamy consistency of fresh paint.
6. She has played with great consistency all season.
7. We need to ensure the consistency of service to our customers.
8. A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.
9. These accounts show no consistency.
10. Mix flour and liquid to the right consistency.
11. Beat the ingredients together to a creamy consistency.
12. Beat the eggs up to a frothy consistency.
13. It's important to show some consistency in your work.
14. Knead the dough to the right consistency.
15. Consistency of performance depends on several factors.
16. There are checks to ensure consistency between interviewers.
17. Beat the mixture until it has the consistency of thick cream.
18. There's always a lack of consistency in matters of foreign policy.
19. Their actions lack consistency; they say one thing and do another.
20. Add milk to produce a soft dropping consistency.
21. The mixture should have the consistency of thick cream.
22. It should have the consistency of thick soup.
23. The chutney should be a thick(sentencedict.com/consistency.html), pulpy consistency.
24. The cement should have the consistency of wet sand.
25. Add water and mix with a knife to a doughy consistency.
26. Dilute the paint with water until it is the consistency of milk.
27. They've won a few matches this season but they lack consistency.
28. To make this cake you must first mix butter and sugar to the consistency of thick cream.
29. It was the final straw for those requiring some degree of musical consistency from the guy.
30. There are many different types, all of which can be used with any paint of a creamy to milky consistency.
More similar words: consistent, consistently, consist, consist of, consist in, subsistence, persistent, potency, insist, tendency, sister, listen, unassisted, ostensible, ostensibly, glisten, distend, consign, listener, listen to, consignor, consider, distention, glistening, considerate, consignment, consequence, conscience, considerable, considerably.