Random good picture Not show
1. She fastened the belt loosely around her waist.
2. You don't need braces if you're wearing a belt!
3. Was she wearing a seat belt?
4. He unbuckled his leather belt.
5. He wore a belt with a large brass buckle.
6. She wore a wide belt round her waist.
7. She wore a broad belt about her waist.
8. His stomach bulged out over his belt.
9. I need a belt keep up my trousers.
10. My belt is too tight; I must loosen it.
11. She fastened her belt tightly around her waist.
12. Don't forget, belt up before you drive off.
13. Can someone help me to undo my seat belt?
14. The peasant carefully sewed money into his belt.
15. A set of keys swung from her belt.
16. He holds a black belt in karate.
17. I need a belt to keep up my trousers.
18. Make sure your seat belt is securely fastened.
19. The white belt signifies that he's an absolute beginner.
20. He undid his belt because it was too tight.
21. She's a black belt in karate.
22. The victim had been strangled with a belt.
23. The motor was driven by a toothed belt.sentence dictionary
24. The pump is actuated by a belt driven by an electric motor.
25. If you belt down the road, you'll catch your train.
26. My belt is loose; I didn't buckle it up tightly enough.
27. It's a frame rucksack with a belt and padded shoulder straps.
28. He is talkative when he has a few drinks under his belt.
29. Do you know how to fasten/do up your seat belt?
30. Please return your seat to an upright position and fasten your belt.