Random good picture Not show
1. She was slim, svelte, and sophisticated.
2. Our newly svelte state government will serve as a model for others.
3. Her figure is svelte.
4. The ideal Oriental is a svelte cat with long, tapering lines, very lithe but muscular.
5. I enjoyed the svelte look and featherweight status of my 11-inch MacBook Air ($999, 1.6 Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM, 64 GB flash storage), launched last October.
6. A lady wears white yarn tippet, svelte coming a distance.
7. But svelte supermodel Kate Moss takes second place followed by US singer Beyonce.
8. All Americans crave to be svelte ( and rich ).
9. So he started exercising regularly and eating low-calorie foods and, lo and behold, trimmed down to a svelte 290.
10. Abstaining from a single cookie isn't going to make you look svelte and toned.
11. If the latter is the case, then this is a decent amount of exercise and will help keep your cat a little more svelte than without a Catnip treatment.sentencedict.com/svelte.html
12. The gag was that each pair were opposites: a fat, lazy, chain - smoking slob would swap with a fastidious, svelte, house-proud obsessive.
13. Suddenly, a product built on fat, calories and cards is trying to svelte.
14. Envelope the yarn at night slack month spring, Ping is svelte.