Random good picture Not show
4. I was roused by the sound of a bell.
5. The sheep's bell tinkled through the hills.
6. I've been ringing the door bell, there's no answer.
7. He raised the hammer and hit the bell.
8. The church bell tolled the hour.
9. The bell has rung for a long time.
10. The bell is massive, weighing over 40 tons.
11. There is a big bell in the room.
12. He plinked the litlle bell before them.
13. I was roused by the telephone bell.
14. Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone in 1876.
15. I rang the bell,[Sentencedict.com] but there was no answer.
16. There's that bell again,I'll get it.
17. The bell rang at 20-minute intervals.
18. Graham Bell was the father of telephone.
19. She rang the bell and waited.
20. Mary heard the penetrating bell of an ambulance.
21. The big bell in the Temple of Reclining Buddha was recast in the sixteenth century.
22. He rang the bell and waited for someone to answer the door.
23. The bell is ringing.
24. The bell is knelling.
25. They could hear the sound of a bell tolling in the distance.
26. The sound of the bell was muffled by the curtains.
27. The church bell used to be rung to signify disaster.
28. Poverty is an abnormality to rich people. It is very difficult to make out why people who want dinner do not ring the bell.
29. A notable feature of the church is its unusual bell tower.
30. His voice came down the line as clear as a bell.