Synonym: article of clothing, habiliment, vesture, wear, wearable. Similar words: nothing, nothing but, thing, anything, writhing, breathing, something, anything but. Meaning: ['kloʊðɪŋ] n. a covering designed to be worn on a person's body.
Random good picture Not show
(1) How many layers of clothing are you wearing?
(2) Human beings need food, clothing and shelter.
(3) Loose clothing gives you greater freedom of movement.
(4) They were forced to forage for clothing and fuel.
(5) They have put an embargo on imports of clothing.
(6) The man denuded her of clothing.
(7) Dust could stick to the clothing easily.
(8) They adopted western culture, institutions(sentencedict.com/clothing.html), and even clothing.
(9) He gathered the bundles of clothing into his arms.
(10) Lab workers must wear protective clothing.
(11) His uncle found the boy in food and clothing.
(12) They contributed food and clothing for the refugees.
(13) Protective clothing must be worn.
(14) The police examined several items of clothing.
(15) Take waterproof clothing — Orkney weather is unpredictable.
(16) Some locals offered food and clothing to the refugees.
(17) Workers should wear full protective clothing .
(18) They need warm clothing for the winter.
(19) He divested himself of his clothing.
(20) That shop deals in men's clothing.
(21) Workers who handle asbestos need to wear protective clothing.
(22) Their immediate need is for food[sentencedict.com], clothing and shelter.
(23) Alexandra looked plump and awkward in her cast-off clothing.
(24) My thick clothing deadened the blow.
(25) On dark nights children should wear reflective clothing.
(26) Do you get an allowance for clothing?
(27) His clothing caught alight.
(28) It's good to fling off heavy clothing now that spring is here.
(29) Try on clothing and shoes to make sure they fit.
(30) The older generation prefer a darker and more traditional kind of clothing.
More similar words: nothing, nothing but, thing, anything, writhing, breathing, something, anything but, everything, something of, something else, something like, thin, think, within, think up, think out, think of, two-thirds, think over, think twice, blotting, fishing, mothering, bleaching, burst out laughing, lot, lots, slot, plot.