Random good picture Not show
1. Sweep before your own door.
2. New brooms sweep clean.
4. Don't forget to sweep under the beds.
5. Sweep the room out well.
6. It is highly important that we combine revolutionary sweep with practicalness.
7. Please sweep the floor.
8. Sweep the leaves into the corner where they won't be noticed.
9. The house overlooks the great sweep of the St Lawrence river.
10. You'd better damp down the ground and then sweep it.
11. Did you sweep up all the broken glass?
12. The kitchen needs a good sweep.
13. Romania made a clean sweep of the medals.
14. Give the room a good sweep.
15. The hotel gardens sweep down to the beach.
16. Cross-currents can sweep the strongest swimmer helplessly away.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
17. Will you sweep the leaves off the patio?
18. Thousands of jobs were lost in one broad sweep.
19. Strong winds regularly sweep the islands.
20. The rescue helicopter made another sweep over the bay.
21. This floor needs a good sweep.
22. Wintry weather continues to sweep across Britain.
23. An undercover sweep netted 22 suspects in one evening.
24. Her eyes made a comprehensive sweep of the room.
25. With one sweep of her hand she threw back the sheets.
26. He began to sweep the pieces of glass into a pile .
27. Two of the soldiers swiftly began making a sweep of the premises.
28. Newspaper editorials spoke of the need to sweep away corruption.
29. It is highly important for us to combine revolutionary sweep with practicalness.
30. As we travel south, the countryside begins to undulate as the rolling hills sweep down to the riverbanks.
More similar words: week, weed, weekly, weed out, swell, swear, between, weekend, as well, sweater, may as well, as well as, answer for, keep, sleep, steep, keep to, keep off, keep on, keep up, keep away, keep down, go to sleep, keep from, keep back, keep out of, keep up with, keep in mind, keep in touch, keep an eye on.